tom.lloyd53@gmail.com

[{F3ARGaming}] Are you in need of a group for DayZ? [Own TS Server][UK/WorldWide]All are Welcome!Recruiting!A Lot More Members.Admins Needed For TS.

Name: Cody

TeamSpeak Name: RedFrags

Mic?: Yes

Why do you want to join?: I am a very dedicated, and knowledgable gamer, I can provide tons of time and effort as I spend most of my day on my PC. I've been playing PC games for around 5+ years, have played competitively (CoD4 Promod), and I have been playing solo DayZ for far to long.

Experience in game: 9/10

Timezone: EST (Florida)

Bio: I have owned an official forum DayZ server for a site with around 1.5mil+ members, owned/own popular Minecraft servers, planning on making another DayZ server (possibly a clan server if you're in need?), and I also build custom PC's worth a minimum of $3k. More info can be given at request.

In game Name: Red

Name: Cody

TeamSpeak Name: RedFrags

Why do you want to join?: I am a very dedicated, and knowledgable gamer, I can provide tons of time and effort as I spend most of my day on my PC. I've been playing PC games for around 5+ years, have played competitively (CoD4 Promod), and I have been playing solo DayZ for far to long.

Experience in game: 9/10

Timezone: EST (Florida)

Bio: I have owned an official forum DayZ server for a site with around 1.5mil+ members, owned/own popular Minecraft servers, planning on making another DayZ server (possibly a clan server if you're in need?), and I also build custom PC's worth a minimum of $3k. More info can be given at request.

In game Name: Red

Will pm you now.

Name: Logan

TeamSpeak Name: LogyHD

Why do you want to join?: Cause it seems like a fun experience

Experience in game: been playing for a long time since dayz came out

Timezone: CST

Bio: I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!!!

In game Name: TheLogyHD

Name: Logan

TeamSpeak Name: LogyHD

Why do you want to join?: Cause it seems like a fun experience

Experience in game: been playing for a long time since dayz came out

Timezone: CST

Bio: I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!!!

In game Name: TheLogyHD

Welcome. I'll Pm you now.

Name: Ryan

TeamSpeak Name: I'll make one called Ronnys. TeamSpeak 3, right?

Mic?: I can sometimes use it, but I have a squeaky voice... just a warning.

Why do you want to join?: I need a friendly group of people to play DAYZ with. :P

Experience in game: I know almost everything there is to know about the game, so I'd say 8/10.

Timezone: Oh pfft, it's US Central. UTC: 06:00

Bio: I enjoy videogames and cats, and that's all you need to know.

In game Name: Ryan

Edited by Ronnys

Name: Dominic Eberle

TeamSpeak Name: DELTA ECHO

Mic?:yes

Why do you want to join?:I think it will be a great experience playing with other people who use tactical realism.

Experience in game:Very good if not great. I use military tactics very often.

Timezone:PST, I can be on for many hours.

Bio: Born in Los Angeles California, I developed a very keen skill in athletics. I love sports, but I also love video games! I've studied the art of military tactics.

In game Name:DELTA ECHO

Please consider this message and I hope you will respond with a good note.

-DELTA

Name: Sam Taylor

TeamSpeak Name: Sam Taylor [Willing to change]

Mic?: Yes 3 working mics just in case

Why do you want to join?: Bored of playing alone and want the fun of teaming up

Experience in game: Say im of average experience, not too good not too bad xD

Timezone: GMT

Bio: Very dedicated to being good at video games

In game Name:Sam2377/xZSOAPZx (willing to change)

Name: Daniel

TeamSpeak Name: Idk, whatever I feel like putting in, usually it would be iLuvCheat I guess

Mic: Yes, i do have a mic

Why do you want to join: I would like to play with a group of people, as I've been playing DayZ solo for a while and it get quite boring. I like to talk with people and make some friends in the game I play usually, and I feel like you need to actually join a clan / team to actually be able to befriend people in DayZ !

Experience in game: Been playing for about a month, I have about 110 hours of gameplay so far, from vanilla dayz, origins to extra military loots servers. Most experience come from solo sniping PvP as I tend to get into PvP servers, base building is too long and boring solo, and storing stuff is useless as I'll most likely die to a team of player.

Timezone: My timezone's GMT - 4:00

Bio:I'm an overall balanced player, I'm bad at close quarter combats but I make up for it with close / long range. I can fly heli and planes ( can't land with planes though ) and can drive vehicles ( everyone can though ). I usually only shoot people if I feel like they're a threat: People with guns in a military location for example.

In game Name: iLuvCheat

Hello If your team is interested we have a great server on dayz with many cool features for clans and players if you are interested in joining our server we could build you and your team our server ip is 146.185.31.106:3408 Thanks so much also the teamspeak ip is ts3.gtxgaming.co.uk:10041 hope to see you and your clan

Name: Kris

TeamSpeak Name: AuTHeNTiCz

Why do you want to join?: Tired of being alone

Experience in game:Been playing since Dayz only had 1 map

Timezone: Eastern

Bio: Loyal, Friendly, always down to help a teammate out, that is when i have one....Part time worker, Part time student, if there's anything else you want to know just ask,

In game Name: Varies from time to time....

Name: Kris

TeamSpeak Name: AuTHeNTiCz

Why do you want to join?: Tired of being alone

Experience in game:Been playing since Dayz only had 1 map

Timezone: Eastern

Bio: Loyal, Friendly, always down to help a teammate out, that is when i have one....Part time worker, Part time student, if there's anything else you want to know just ask,

In game Name: Varies from time to time....

Name: Daniel

TeamSpeak Name: Idk, whatever I feel like putting in, usually it would be iLuvCheat I guess

Mic: Yes, i do have a mic

Why do you want to join: I would like to play with a group of people, as I've been playing DayZ solo for a while and it get quite boring. I like to talk with people and make some friends in the game I play usually, and I feel like you need to actually join a clan / team to actually be able to befriend people in DayZ !

Experience in game: Been playing for about a month, I have about 110 hours of gameplay so far, from vanilla dayz, origins to extra military loots servers. Most experience come from solo sniping PvP as I tend to get into PvP servers, base building is too long and boring solo, and storing stuff is useless as I'll most likely die to a team of player.

Timezone: My timezone's GMT - 4:00

Bio:I'm an overall balanced player, I'm bad at close quarter combats but I make up for it with close / long range. I can fly heli and planes ( can't land with planes though ) and can drive vehicles ( everyone can though ). I usually only shoot people if I feel like they're a threat: People with guns in a military location for example.

In game Name: iLuvCheat

Name: Sam Taylor

TeamSpeak Name: Sam Taylor [Willing to change]

Mic?: Yes 3 working mics just in case

Why do you want to join?: Bored of playing alone and want the fun of teaming up

Experience in game: Say im of average experience, not too good not too bad xD

Timezone: GMT

Bio: Very dedicated to being good at video games

In game Name:Sam2377/xZSOAPZx (willing to change)

Name: Dominic Eberle

TeamSpeak Name: DELTA ECHO

Mic?:yes

Why do you want to join?:I think it will be a great experience playing with other people who use tactical realism.

Experience in game:Very good if not great. I use military tactics very often.

Timezone:PST, I can be on for many hours.

Bio: Born in Los Angeles California, I developed a very keen skill in athletics. I love sports, but I also love video games! I've studied the art of military tactics.

In game Name:DELTA ECHO

Please consider this message and I hope you will respond with a good note.

-DELTA

Name: Ryan

TeamSpeak Name: I'll make one called Ronnys. TeamSpeak 3, right?

Mic?: I can sometimes use it, but I have a squeaky voice... just a warning.

Why do you want to join?: I need a friendly group of people to play DAYZ with. :P

Experience in game: I know almost everything there is to know about the game, so I'd say 8/10.

Timezone: Oh pfft, it's US Central. UTC: 06:00

Bio: I enjoy videogames and cats, and that's all you need to know.

In game Name: Ryan

Thanks all, Will Pm you now.

Could do with more members eastern time and GMT so we have a range of timezones so members have no problem when it comes to finding the right time to play . Also We are in need of admins/Mods for TS and Our Dayz server once set up.

Edited by mooey53

Name: Felix

TeamSpeak Name: Proxity

Why do you want to join?: Been playing solo for a while and it isn't very fun.

Experience in game: Been playing the game since January.

Timezone: GMT +1

Bio: I Don't shoot on sight, i only do it if he is coming my way.

In game Name: Proxity

Name: Felix

TeamSpeak Name: Proxity

Why do you want to join?: Been playing solo for a while and it isn't very fun.

Experience in game: Been playing the game since January.

Timezone: GMT +1

Bio: I Don't shoot on sight, i only do it if he is coming my way.

In game Name: Proxity

Will Pm you now.

Name: JoshSellick

TeamSpeak Name: JoshSellick

Why do you want to join?: Bored of playing solo, looking for some guys to team up with.

Experience in game: Been playing DayZ for a long time, not sure how long exactly. Just been back from a month break so right now I'm not in top form but I'll get better the more I play.

Timezone: GMT+0 UK

Bio: Friendly to most players unless they pose a threat of course.

In game Name: JoshSellick

Tried registering on the website and I already have an account, must've played with you guys before I just don't remember.

Edited by JoshSellick

Name: JoshSellick

TeamSpeak Name: JoshSellick

Why do you want to join?: Bored of playing solo, looking for some guys to team up with.

Experience in game: Been playing DayZ for a long time, not sure how long exactly. Just been back from a month break so right now I'm not in top form but I'll get better the more I play.

Timezone: GMT+0 UK

Bio: Friendly to most players unless they pose a threat of course.

In game Name: JoshSellick

Tried registering on the website and I already have an account, must've played with you guys before I just don't remember.

Will Pm you now, I don't remember either. Ahh well

Name: Retsof

TeamSpeak Name: Retsof

Mic?: Yup

Why do you want to join?: I want a group to play with. Solo play can only keep you entertaind for so long.

Experience in game: Been playing for about half a year now. I know the ins and outs of the game well.

Timezone: Central Time

Bio: Usually a friendly guy. Try not to kill others who don't threaten me... unless their bandits. In that case I see it as open season. Been playing a good amount of solo so I can take care of my own but I can do squad play well too.

In game Name: Intergalactic Potato