tom.lloyd53@gmail.com

[{F3ARGaming}] Are you in need of a group for DayZ? [Own TS Server][UK/WorldWide]All are Welcome!Recruiting!A Lot More Members.Admins Needed For TS.

Hello could you kindly provide information on the server such as settings, custom loadouts, custom buildings, hosting location, average population?

Name: Matt

TeamSpeak Name: jklolomg9000

Mic?: yes

Why do you want to join?: DayZ is better when you play in groups.

Experience in game: I've been playing since October, My only main weakness is my internet connection/computer (about to build a new one anyway )

Timezone: EST -5

Bio: I'm Matt, nice to meet you! I live in Ohio, and i like playing video games, skateboarding, baseball, football, and basketball. In game i usually live long lives and I'm not even cautious. I will kill people if they pose a threat. I usually don't grief if i get killed, unless it's a hacker. My favorite place to loot is stary sober and I prefer any weapon.

In game Name: jklolomg9000

Edited by jklolomg9000

Name: Matt

TeamSpeak Name: jklolomg9000

Why do you want to join?: DayZ is better when you play in groups.

Experience in game: I've been playing since October, My only main weakness is my internet connection/computer (about to build a new one anyway )

Timezone: EST -5

Bio: I'm Matt, nice to meet you! I live in Ohio, and i like playing video games, skateboarding, baseball, football, and basketball. In game i usually live long lives and I'm not even cautious. I will kill people if they pose a threat. I usually don't grief if i get killed, unless it's a hacker. My favorite place to loot is stary sober and I prefer any weapon.

In game Name: jklolomg9000

Will Pm you now.

Name: Matty

Age: 15 - I know its against the rules but I am very mature and most importantly not a squeaker.

TeamSpeak Name: Vex

Mic?: Yes, 2 Working Mic's

Why do you want to join?: Tired of playing by myself and just want to play with some cool people.

Experience in game: I have been playing for about 8 months..

Timezone: GMT (BST - British Standard Time)

Bio: I love playing DayZ and Arma 2 in general.. Love Zombies and 1st Person shooters..

In game Name: Vex

Name: Matty

Age: 15 - I know its against the rules but I am very mature and most importantly not a squeaker.

TeamSpeak Name: Vex

Mic?: Yes, 2 Working Mic's

Why do you want to join?: Tired of playing by myself and just want to play with some cool people.

Experience in game: I have been playing for about 8 months..

Timezone: GMT (BST - British Standard Time)

Bio: I love playing DayZ and Arma 2 in general.. Love Zombies and 1st Person shooters..

In game Name: Vex

Pm you now.

Name: Sean

TeamSpeak Name: Jakeob

Mic?: yeah

Why do you want to join?: Need a group that will stick out for each other and be active.

Experience in game: I've been playing for about 6-7 months but only recently became a very active player.

Timezone: Central (GMT - 6)

Bio: Scavenger that needs somebody to scavenge for. I want to search for items that I can give to somebody that will use them more effeciantly than I will. Can't wait to get working with you guys if I'm accepted. :D

In game Name: Jakeob

Name: Sean

TeamSpeak Name: Jakeob

Mic?: yeah

Why do you want to join?: Need a group that will stick out for each other and be active.

Experience in game: I've been playing for about 6-7 months but only recently became a very active player.

Timezone: Central (GMT - 6)

Bio: Scavenger that needs somebody to scavenge for. I want to search for items that I can give to somebody that will use them more effeciantly than I will. Can't wait to get working with you guys if I'm accepted. :D

In game Name: Jakeob

Will Pm you now.

Name: Devon

TeamSpeak Name: Devon

Mic?: Yep

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to get back into DayZ again, (haven't played in a while) and playing with a team is better. I also like to play bf3

Experience in game: I know a majority how to play, pretty decent/good at flying/driving anything

Timezone: pst

Bio: I like to snipe/pilot things, scavenging is fun, and TLR is best

In game Name: Devon

Name: Brendan

TeamSpeak Name: Bozo97

Experience in game: played almost since release, and almost everyday

Timezone: UTC + 10 (Australia)

Bio: Been with a few clans but left because of them being inactive. I like to sit back and snipe and cover teammates. I also like to go close quartes

In game Name: Bozo97

Name: Devon

TeamSpeak Name: Devon

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to get back into DayZ again, (haven't played in a while) and playing with a team is better. I also like to play bf3

Experience in game: I know a majority how to play, pretty decent/good at flying/driving anything

Timezone: pst

Bio: I like to snipe/pilot things, scavenging is fun, and TLR is best

In game Name: Devon

Name: Brendan

TeamSpeak Name: Bozo97

Experience in game: played almost since release, and almost everyday

Timezone: UTC + 10 (Australia)

Bio: Been with a few clans but left because of them being inactive. I like to sit back and snipe and cover teammates. I also like to go close quartes

In game Name: Bozo97

Pm you both now.

Name: thijs, not english, but i speak it perfectly

TeamSpeak Name:dodo

Mic?:yes, it works fine

Why do you want to join?:got away from a break, looking for some good squad action

Experience in game: I played for over a year now, so I know alot

Timezone:GMT+!

Bio: I've come up to a point when I'm doing more and more dayz,

but on your own is just boring. When i first got in a clan i was too new for dayz, but now i can call myself good.

and I'm ready to rock again

In game Name:dodo

Name: thijs, not english, but i speak it perfectly

TeamSpeak Name:dodo

Mic?:yes, it works fine

Why do you want to join?:got away from a break, looking for some good squad action

Experience in game: I played for over a year now, so I know alot

Timezone:GMT+!

Bio: I've come up to a point when I'm doing more and more dayz,

but on your own is just boring. When i first got in a clan i was too new for dayz, but now i can call myself good.

and I'm ready to rock again

In game Name:dodo

Will Pm you now.

Name: Brendon

TeamSpeak Name: Infiltrates

Mic?: X12 Turtle Beachs

Why do you want to join?: Really need an active clan, my clan isn't active at all

Experience in game: I've played for around a month, I know how the game works and how to survive

Timezone: Central

Bio: I do pretty much whatever except helicopter piloting. Very respectful and do what I'm told

In game Name: Infiltrates

Edited by Infiltrates

Name: Brendon

TeamSpeak Name: Infiltrates

Mic?: X12 Turtle Beachs

Why do you want to join?: Really need an active clan, my clan isn't active at all

Experience in game: I've played for around a month, I know how the game works and how to survive

Timezone: Central

Bio: I do pretty much whatever except helicopter piloting. Very respectful and do what I'm told

In game Name: Infiltrates

Will Pm you now.

Name: Tyler

TeamSpeak Name: tyler

Why do you want to join?: because I have no friends

Experience in game: plenty

Timezone: central

Bio: expert teabagger

In game Name: tyler