tom.lloyd53@gmail.com

[{F3ARGaming}] Are you in need of a group for DayZ? [Own TS Server][UK/WorldWide]All are Welcome!Recruiting!A Lot More Members.Admins Needed For TS.

Name: Tatian

TeamSpeak Name: TSquared

Mic?:Yes

Why do you want to join?:I've stumbled across many clans but none that were serious enough or constant , i saw yours and by the looks of it you look like a pretty good,serious and organised clan with pretty nice people.

Experience in game:1 year

Timezone:GMT +1

Bio:

In game Name: I m from Cyprus but i live in France i m a very friendly guy , i get on with almost everyone and i have a base respect for everyone until they prove me wrong. I do all sorts of sports like ,mountain biking ,paintball, football e.t.c. In my free time i m always on my pc which is about 3 hours a day in working days in which i have school.

Name : Michael

Teamspeak Name: PocketBacon

Mic: Yeah, but it has shut off by its own will before... -.-

Reason to join : I've been down the clan road quite a lot of times before and I have to say that this clan looks well put together. Been looking for a long-stay sort of group for DayZ that beats the other clans I've been in... and I really want to try this one out.

Experience : Been playing since about 2 months after the mod came out, I'd estimate I have 240-250 hours now, Steam stopped counting.

Timezone : EST

Bio : I've been a hero, a survivor looking after his own, and I've been a bandit. I really enjoyed all three aspects and while experiencing them realized what I was good at and what I wasn't. I'm best in a sniper role, told I'm an excellent shot with the 50 cals and the M24, and I'm also a pretty good communicator. Loyal to the You Are Dead screen. ;)

In-game Name : PocketBacon

Edited by PocketBacon

Name:Drew

TeamSpeak Name:drew21

Mic?:yes

Why do you want to join?: Just looking for a group to have more fun with and learn the game more.

Experience in game:A few weeks, got the basics.

Timezone:UK

Bio:Im 30 on pc most evenings and weekends. I can keep myself alive mostly on the game but im happy to take orders and advice to improve my pvp encounter chances.

In game Name:Drew

Can u please pm me (easy to see a notification ) your server name and Time at which u guys play (in GMT) , I will post my details or fill up the application if i think i can play with a decent ping at ur server and our play timings matches..

thanks

Name: Derek

TeamSpeak Name: DerekFeng (TanChinos)

Mic?: yes

Why do you want to join?: I need a group.

Experience in game: 2 years

Timezone: US Pacific

Bio: Started ARMA 4 years ago, started DayZ 2 years ago... I know my shit.

In game Name: TanChinos

Name: Chris

TeamSpeak Name: Welsh1

Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a active group to have some team co-ordination with bored of these inactive clans claiming to be active daily and not being so.

Experience in game: 1 year, experienced pilot & driver, good knowledge of game and maps, good sense of direction ingame and not afriad to die (no emo raging)

Timezone: UK - US

Bio: SheepShagger & Proud.

In game Name: SheepShagger

Edited by SheepShagger

Name: Chris

TeamSpeak Name: Welsh1

Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a active group to have some team co-ordination with bored of these inactive clans claiming to be active daily and not being so.

Experience in game: 1 year, experienced pilot & driver, good knowledge of game and maps, good sense of direction ingame and not afriad to die (no emo raging)

Timezone: UK - US

Bio: SheepShagger & Proud.

In game Name: SheepShagger

Hey,

Thanks for the App

I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tom

Edited by mooey53

Fuck an app.. Ill join.

PST

Ingame name - killintimetodie

Name: Alex

TeamSpeak Name: KBMOD Paris

Mic?: Yes "2"

Why do you want to join?: Looking for some... co-ordinated survival looked through the forums and found this clan.. felt good about it.. so i'm applying

Experience in game: Vet

Timezone: GMT + 7 "stays up late"

Bio:i went through markmanship classes so i work well with ranged weapons/tactics

In game Name: Paris

Name: Devon

Teamspeak Name: Frenzy

Mic?: Yes good studio mic.

Why do you want to join?: Getting bored of playing solo and trying to find mature players.

Exp in game: Decent amount been told I have a good shot.

Timezone: EST.

Bio: Normally a friendly player and will leave players far away alone, but if a player has say a high power rifle and is near my area or serves a threat I will shoot.

In Game Name: Frenzy

Name: Alan

TeamSpeak Name: Alan

Mic?: Yes

Why do you want to join?: I am new to the game and well, traveling the world without any friends is not only hard, but confusing. I can play effectively, but I do not know the map well at all. I want to get better while playing with a group of people. I am willing to take supporting roles since it's the best way to learn.

Experience in game: Very Little. I have killed and been killed, but don;t know stats or names of guns. I have watched hundreds of hours of streams, but have no played much.

Timezone: Eastern

Bio: 25 Yr old post college computer gamer who has a girlfriend who also games. (will probably never play DayZ though)

In game Name: Alan

(God my names are so creative.)

Signed in just to type this, hope the thread is still active.

Name: Austin

TeamSpeak Name: Zander (Add my skype, iluvjesus007)

Why do you want to join?: I've played Dayz since alpha release, took a break from december to now, looking to get back in it. Not as fun alone.

Experience in game: Read above.

Timezone: CDT (Central American) (Tennessee)

Bio: No disrespect but not in the mood to type. I get the job done.

In game Name: Zander

Name: Jarred

Mic?: YES!Why do you want to join?: Not as fun alone, Never will be!

Experience in game: had it for a while now.Timezone: Central time zone.Bio: Yolo!In game Name: Workz

Name: Kasparas

TeamSpeak Name: Kaspa

Why do you want to join?: The whole time i played Dayz i was a lone wolf. It starded to be really irritating and boring.

Experience in game: 2 and half month

Timezone: +2:00

Bio: Im from Lithuania (Baltic countries). I ride motorcycles, and like to go offroad with them. On free time i hang out with friends or play Bf3 or DayZ (In game i have a DMR, NVG's and a Ghillie, all everything needen for a sniper)

In game Name: Kaspa

Name: Tatian

TeamSpeak Name: TSquared

Mic?:Yes

Why do you want to join?:I've stumbled across many clans but none that were serious enough or constant , i saw yours and by the looks of it you look like a pretty good,serious and organised clan with pretty nice people.

Experience in game:1 year

Timezone:GMT +1

Bio:

In game Name: I m from Cyprus but i live in France i m a very friendly guy , i get on with almost everyone and i have a base respect for everyone until they prove me wrong. I do all sorts of sports like ,mountain biking ,paintball, football e.t.c. In my free time i m always on my pc which is about 3 hours a day in working days in which i have school.

Name : Michael

Teamspeak Name: PocketBacon

Mic: Yeah, but it has shut off by its own will before... -.-

Reason to join : I've been down the clan road quite a lot of times before and I have to say that this clan looks well put together. Been looking for a long-stay sort of group for DayZ that beats the other clans I've been in... and I really want to try this one out.

Experience : Been playing since about 2 months after the mod came out, I'd estimate I have 240-250 hours now, Steam stopped counting.

Timezone : EST

Bio : I've been a hero, a survivor looking after his own, and I've been a bandit. I really enjoyed all three aspects and while experiencing them realized what I was good at and what I wasn't. I'm best in a sniper role, told I'm an excellent shot with the 50 cals and the M24, and I'm also a pretty good communicator. Loyal to the You Are Dead screen. ;)

In-game Name : PocketBacon

Hey,

Sorrys for the late reply peeps been a bit busy,

Will message now.

Thanks,

Tom

Edited by mooey53

Hi Mooey53, You did not get back to me about my post for recruitment, am I able to join?

Oh god my bad man, I thought I did but oops.

Yeah you can,

Thanks,

Tom

I'm always in the TeamSpeak, So any questions you want answering just pop in to our TeamSpeak and i'll be happy to help.

Edited by mooey53

Name/colt

Age/14 ( I known what it says but thought I would throw my name in anyways.)

TSP/colwill

Mic/Yes but will not always be turned on not everyone wants to here me talk to a computer.

Join/ Because I would like a group of people to run around with mainly advantages outweigh the risk to me.

Exp/ Ok for the most part But horrible at cars,don`t have to worry about me asking how to open doors.

Time/ Central (So you guys can joke about my accent YAY)

Bio/ Prefer an axe or crossbow over most guns just for the silence not going to lie sniping is a big no but medic and scout sound great, another idea is to give me an axe and a loud pistol shoot to draw zombies to me use axe to take out while the group is looting.

In game id/Famola ( ps that name is what happens when random letters come to mind when picking username.)

Name/colt

Age/14 ( I known what it says but thought I would throw my name in anyways.)

TSP/colwill

Mic/Yes but will not always be turned on not everyone wants to here me talk to a computer.

Join/ Because I would like a group of people to run around with mainly advantages outweigh the risk to me.

Exp/ Ok for the most part But horrible at cars,don`t have to worry about me asking how to open doors.

Time/ Central (So you guys can joke about my accent YAY)

Bio/ Prefer an axe or crossbow over most guns just for the silence not going to lie sniping is a big no but medic and scout sound great, another idea is to give me an axe and a loud pistol shoot to draw zombies to me use axe to take out while the group is looting.

In game id/Famola ( ps that name is what happens when random letters come to mind when picking username.)

Hey,

Umm it's not a problem about the age,

Jump into the TeamSpeak Whenever you want.

Hey,

Umm it's not a problem about the age,

Jump into the TeamSpeak Whenever you want.

Hey the tsp connection isn't working would you repost the server? Edited by colwilli