tom.lloyd53@gmail.com

[{F3ARGaming}] Are you in need of a group for DayZ? [Own TS Server][UK/WorldWide]All are Welcome!Recruiting!A Lot More Members.Admins Needed For TS.

Name:john

TeamSpeak Name:darkchimp

Mic?:1

Why do you want to join?:just started playing dayz and in need in help and surport

Experience in game:week

Timezone:GMT

Bio:im a oldy got kids but love games always have i try to play every night and some day time to

In game Name:chimp

Name: Symbolic (I'll give my alias not my IRL name)

TeamSpeak Name: Symbolic

Mic?: Yes

Why do you want to join?: I'd like to join because I have always wanted to play with a group. Although, every group I joined has betrayed me, so I really hope for different with this clan. I'm a mature and goofy person, I have a great personality and as I said am mature when needed, but can goof around too. I also can create a website and forums for the server and whatever we need.

Experience in game: I've had a few months experience.

Timezone: GMT -5:00

Bio: I enjoy playing video games and hanging with friends. I do a number of things on the computer, I play League of Legends, DayZ (obviously), some other things I can't remember. I also do Graphic Designing, Website Programming, and Forum Development. So, I love computers. PEROID.

In game Name: Symbolic

Name: Symbolic (I'll give my alias not my IRL name)

TeamSpeak Name: Symbolic

Why do you want to join?: I'd like to join because I have always wanted to play with a group. Although, every group I joined has betrayed me, so I really hope for different with this clan. I'm a mature and goofy person, I have a great personality and as I said am mature when needed, but can goof around too. I also can create a website and forums for the server and whatever we need.

Experience in game: I've had a few months experience.

Timezone: GMT -5:00

Bio: I enjoy playing video games and hanging with friends. I do a number of things on the computer, I play League of Legends, DayZ (obviously), some other things I can't remember. I also do Graphic Designing, Website Programming, and Forum Development. So, I love computers. PEROID.

In game Name: Symbolic

Hey,

Thanks for your Application man.

Will message you.

Thanks,

Tom

Name: Michael

TeamSpeak Name: Soon to make a TS name.

Mic?: Yes.

Why do you want to join?: Just looking for a serious but a fun time.

Experience in game: Medium - High.

Timezone: Australia AEST

Bio: Good scout / Gatherer. Has little experience in Sniping, but I am good a scout and field medic. Just give me binoculars and I'm good to go.

In game Name: Akinfenwa

Name: Alex

TeamSpeak Name: KBMOD Paris

Mic?: Yes "2"

Why do you want to join?: Looking for some... co-ordinated survival looked through the forums and found this clan.. felt good about it.. so i'm applying

Experience in game: Vet

Timezone: GMT + 7 "stays up late"

Bio:i went through markmanship classes so i work well with ranged weapons/tactics

In game Name: Paris

Name: Devon

Teamspeak Name: Frenzy

Mic?: Yes good studio mic.

Why do you want to join?: Getting bored of playing solo and trying to find mature players.

Exp in game: Decent amount been told I have a good shot.

Timezone: EST.

Bio: Normally a friendly player and will leave players far away alone, but if a player has say a high power rifle and is near my area or serves a threat I will shoot.

In Game Name: Frenzy

Name: Ryan

TeamSpeak Name: Dr. Satan

Mic?: Yessir

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a new group with new people who are generally not retarded. With the classes and specializations it looks like this is a little bit organized as well.

Experience in game: I have heavy experience in both flying and sniping, but i have also been known to carry a bundle of medical supplies, making me a medic as well. I understand milldots and how to zero and shoot a rifle effectively as well as fly like a pro. The only thing i can't do while flying is pretty much flips. Once i outran a hacker in a VTOL, shooting rockets and a machine gun at us, the only reason he shot us is because i accidentally stalled the huey trying to make a sharp turn like i've been doing around him, but he shot us in the tail when i stalled and we landed hard on the ground, but it didn't explode even though we fell like 70meters, entire flight crew survived including the huey.

Timezone: EST

Bio: I started like anyone else, before i picked up a sniper. That's when i realized that sniping was easier than actually fighting, but that got boring rather quick saying you can easily take down a squad without them ever seeing you. I quit for a while, and came back and decided i wanted to learn how to fly, 4 destroyed helicopters later I was flying like a pro.

In game Name: Dr. Satan

Edited by Dr. Satan

Name: Colton Gray

Age: Fifteen years young. I understand this is below your age requirement but I might as well give this a shot, age is just a number, right?

TeamSpeak Name:Colton

Mic?:Yes, clear as a crystal.

Why do you want to join?: I've been playing DayZ by myself ever since I started playing and really want to start playing with a group of people. I have a lot to offer and would love to help you guys out with whatever things you may need.

Experience in game: I've been playing for about a year, maybe 8 months? Not all the time though, just on and off. I normally play as a Sniper, Pilot(helicopters), or Assault.

Timezone: UTC−06:00

Bio:As said earlier, i'm fifteen years young. I"ve been playing video games since I was around the age of eight and within the past year and a half i've switched over to PC gaming. I don't rage or get too serious when I play a game. But I do enjoy playing a game seriously and trying to complete an object. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

In game Name:Rick

Name: Chad

Age:15(I am mature and sound much older most people think im 17-20)

TeamSpeak Name:Chad

Mic?:Yes

Why do you want to join?: I need a new group/clan my old one fell apart

Experience in game: I've been playing since July

Timezone: Est

Bio: I can be bandit or hero at times. I use to always KOS but now i give people a chance.

In game Name: Distortic

Name: Alan

TeamSpeak Name: Alan

Why do you want to join?: I am new to the game and well, traveling the world without any friends is not only hard, but confusing. I can play effectively, but I do not know the map well at all. I want to get better while playing with a group of people. I am willing to take supporting roles since it's the best way to learn.

Experience in game: Very Little. I have killed and been killed, but don;t know stats or names of guns. I have watched hundreds of hours of streams, but have no played much.

Timezone: Eastern

Bio: 25 Yr old post college computer gamer who has a girlfriend who also games. (will probably never play DayZ though)

In game Name: Alan

(God my names are so creative.)

Name: Cameron

Skype and/or TeamSpeak Names:Skype-CameronJones69

Mic?: Of course

Experience in game:Played alot recenlty and have some good ideas.

Timezone:London GMT

Bio:Loyal kid who can do what hes told and gets jobs done.

Last Word:Very good with a sniper and have good tactics where needed.Have a good understanding for the game and how to play it effectifly.

Signed in just to type this, hope the thread is still active.

Name: Austin

TeamSpeak Name: Zander (Add my skype, iluvjesus007)

Why do you want to join?: I've played Dayz since alpha release, took a break from december to now, looking to get back in it. Not as fun alone.

Experience in game: Read above.

Timezone: CDT (Central American) (Tennessee)

Bio: No disrespect but not in the mood to type. I get the job done.

In game Name: Zander

Name: Jarred

Mic?: YES!Why do you want to join?: Not as fun alone, Never will be!

Experience in game: had it for a while now.Timezone: Central time zone.Bio: Yolo!In game Name: Workz

Name: Kasparas

TeamSpeak Name: Kaspa

Why do you want to join?: The whole time i played Dayz i was a lone wolf. It starded to be really irritating and boring.

Experience in game: 2 and half month

Timezone: +2:00

Bio: Im from Lithuania (Baltic countries). I ride motorcycles, and like to go offroad with them. On free time i hang out with friends or play Bf3 or DayZ (In game i have a DMR, NVG's and a Ghillie, all everything needen for a sniper)

In game Name: Kaspa

Edited by Kaspa