tom.lloyd53@gmail.com

[{F3ARGaming}] Are you in need of a group for DayZ? [Own TS Server][UK/WorldWide]All are Welcome!Recruiting!A Lot More Members.Admins Needed For TS.

Name: Gary

TeamSpeak Name: Lunchbox

Mic?: Yes

Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a team to join that is on the serious side of playing dayz.

Experience in game: I have some. Not a lot though. I am a fast learner. I am a pretty good shot when it comes to first person shooters.

Timezone: MST

Bio: I am a loyal friend and companion. If someone is willing to take their time and put me under their wing, I am loyal to the end. I am a friendly dude and willing to do what it takes to help out the team. I am a funny guy who likes to joke around sometimes and have a good laugh. If you choose this I have a couple of questions for you as I would like to interview you. Being compatable to a team is important to me.

In game Name: Lunchbox

Edited by LunchboxCharlie

Name: Wyatt

TeamSpeak name?: Wyatt

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a good group to play with and have fun.

Experience in game: Few weeks

Timezone: EST.

Bio: I'm a peacefull player, unless being shot at.

In game Name: Insane Wyatt

Name: Bailey

TeamSpeak Name: Bailey

Why do you want to join?: Really want to get with organized group of people who can play well with each other.

Experience in game: Have a good amount of experience. Play a lot. Really good with working and talking with people.

Timezone: Central America

Bio: Live in texas am 16 years old work at pizza hut! currently saving for a car. and would love to play with a good group of guys/girls

In game Name: Steam name - XxWisebuffaloxX1

ArmA in game name - Bailey

Name: Bailey

TeamSpeak Name: Bailey

Why do you want to join?: Really want to get with organized group of people who can play well with each other.

Experience in game: Have a good amount of experience. Play a lot. Really good with working and talking with people.

Timezone: Central America

Bio: Live in texas am 16 years old work at pizza hut! currently saving for a car. and would love to play with a good group of guys/girls

In game Name: Steam name - XxWisebuffaloxX1

ArmA in game name - Bailey

Messaged you.

Name: Kaleb

Skype Name: Kaleb Goodrich

Mic: Yes

Why do you want to join: I have been playing long enough now were I can bring a lot to a group. I want to find a squad and stick with it for as long as it is active.

Experience: 4 months solo/small group playtime

Timezone: Mountain

In Game Name: Django

Last word: I usually play the role of sniper/spotter or looter but I am willing to do whatever as I am pretty versatile (just don't ask me to fly a heli or a plane).

I don't know if you are still interested in anyone else but if so let me know please.

Edited by Django4

Name: Jordan

TeamSpeak Name: TheGodSend

Mic?: yes

Why do you want to join?: Im looking for a good Tactical friendly group.

Experience in game: about 6-8 months before my clan members left to play other games. Played War Z but prefer this so im getting back into it.

Timezone: -8:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Bio: I used to be a bandit but got tiered of pointless kills. I do have a twitch channle but im no god of twitch. Having a steady game to stream would be good. Im good with keeping server # a secret dont worry.

In game Name: TheGodSend

Edited by thegodsend

Name: Kaleb

Skype Name: Kaleb Goodrich

Mic: Yes

Why do you want to join: I have been playing long enough now were I can bring a lot to a group. I want to find a squad and stick with it for as long as it is active.

Experience: 4 months solo/small group playtime

Timezone: Mountain

In Game Name: Django

Last word: I usually play the role of sniper/spotter or looter but I am willing to do whatever as I am pretty versatile (just don't ask me to fly a heli or a plane).

I don't know if you are still interested in anyone else but if so let me know please.

Name: Jordan

TeamSpeak Name: TheGodSend

Why do you want to join?: Im looking for a good Tactical friendly group.

Experience in game: about 6-8 months before my clan members left to play other games. Played War Z but prefer this so im getting back into it.

Timezone: -8:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Bio: I used to be a bandit but got tiered of pointless kills. I do have a twitch channle but im no god of twitch. Having a steady game to stream would be good. Im good with keeping server # a secret dont worry.

In game Name: TheGodSend

Messaged You Both

Name: Rodrigo

TeamSpeak Name: rodvaN

Why do you want to join?: No clan yet, looking for one.

Experience in game: About 25 hours gameplay

Timezone: - 6 GMT

Bio: Im a web developer, internet marketer that play DayZ on the spare time. I like to get into the game and take my Role, its a shame I have been thorugh many bandits and lone wolf walk. Looking for a clan to enjoy the game.

In game Name: rodvaN

V184.173.146.62:3034 Your group can play on my server Im Looking for more groups clans and players

Name: Che

TeamSpeak Name: I dont have teamspeak yet, but I use Skype

Why do you want to join?: Id like to joing because im finding it hard to enjoy the game on my own, Id really like to be able to team up and help team mates and enjoy the game

Experience in game: 3 weeks

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time UTC+0 (other words England)

Bio: Im a lone player looking for a team to enjoy adventures with and helping each other, my playing role is recon or scout, Im pretty good at being stealthy, tactical and effiecent with medical supplies and ammo.

In game Name: Che

Name: Devin

TeamSpeak/Skype Name: Bloodytree

Mic?: yessir

Why do you want to join?: I've been playing solo a lot recently, and thats gotten boring.

Experience in game: 5 months

Timezone: GMT -5

Bio: I never shoot unless I have to, I generally try to sneak around people/groups rather than confront them. I'm very friendly to those that are trustworthy, and I usually take the role of the medic when I'm with a group.

In game Name: Devin

Name: Jay

TeamSpeak Name: Hardz

Experience in game: Started playing in June but took a break from Oct-Dec

Timezone: EST US

Bio: Played with a group of friends since i started, but when i took a month break they quit right before i came back. Had two roles (sniper and assaulter/scout)

In game Name: Hardz

My name is Spoon. I am 23, I like DayZ, I don't like bandits, I know where the gold is. This is my application.