Sign in to follow this  
ClankyMichael

DayZPrivateHive #2 [Chernarus] [150+ VEHICLES] [5+ Helicopters] [Custum Loadout] [VETERAN][24/7 Daytime] - Looking for new Players/Clans to join!

DayZPrivateHive.com's server #2

Map: Chernarus

Difficulty: Veteran

5+ Helicopters

150+ Vehicles

Timezone: 24/7 Daylight

Private Hive

Active Admins

3 Hour restarts to keep loot fresh and reduce lag!

Gotcha-Antihack to ban hackers and have it linked to their bans to minimize hackers!

IP: 173.192.200.71:3204

RULES:

1. No hacking or ANY kind of usage that gives you an unfair advantage against other players by using modded files/exploits.

2. No spamming side chat. If you would like to have a private conversation with one another use our teamspeak server:(
ts10.bargainvoice.com:7093
).

Never pick up a hacked weapon that is spawned in hacker stashes (ex: Medical Boxes sitting out of nowhere).

4. Combat logging is NOT allowed. (Combat logging can get you banned if you do it in a fire-fight)

Other than that have fun! You may kill other players or help them, your choice!

Added loot (and more custom things) is on our DayZPrivateHive #1 server the ip is: (Coming soon)

For more information visit: www.DayZPrivateHive.com

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by ClankyMichael

You deserve your formatting going all wonky purely because you tried to use Comic Sans.

It should be punishable by death if you are over the age of 12.

Edited by Rossums
  • Like 1

i dun lyke formatting :(

It's all good.

Even if the formatting is terrible people will accept it, but Comic Sans.. oh no.

lol all i did was use the formatting tool and it came out to be all in weird code haha

Thats why i got a 70 on my essays in high school :(

"Y U NO DO MLA"

Edited by ClankyMichael

I'm willing to do nighttime/daytime through the server but it seems people don't really like playing on servers when its night time on them and i have to figure out whats the best timezone to use.