Sign in to follow this  
Seitan (DayZ)

Dayzmad.com UK 1 server - avoid it.

Seitan

Post subject: Admin Ban: use of navigator/ESP ???

icon_post_target.gifPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:56

Dayz Username: Seitan

So got back from Christmas holidays and now it says that i'm banned.

"use of navigator/esp bye bye" what does that mean? Never used a hack or cheated in any freaking game in my life. Last time i played Dayz it was Saturday i think? And didn't have any problems that night (except lots of dying playing drunk) icon_e_biggrin.gif . After that i went to my parents for Christmas and got home today. Thought i play some dayz on your good server again and then i get that message on my screen. icon_eek.gif So can you please unban me? and would be nice to know also why you suspect that i have used something illegal?

Killzone_Kid

Post subject: Re: Admin Ban: use of navigator/ESP ???

icon_post_target.gifPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:59 pm Site Admin

Dayz Username: Killzone_Kid

You fell for the trap we set for people like you who use esp/navigator on client. You will not be unbanned.

icon_post_target.gifPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Dayz Username: Demon-Machine-Spirit

thumbs up to Killzone

Seitan

icon_post_target.gifPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:13 pm

wtf? dont even know what that navigator esp means. I've been playing on your server for months. So what the hell are you talking about? That's bullshit. You cant accuse people for hacking without showing the evidence.

icon_post_edit.gifKillzone_Kid

icon_post_target.gifPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Dayz Username: Killzone_Kid

You seriously think we would ban people without evidence? Your car is still there and your name is in the database and you know exactly what I am talking about, so don't pretend you are some innocent bystander. Funny how you disappeared right after the incident hoping it would all go away. As I said we have logs and you got caught. Now stop pissing me off and move along.

Seitan

What the f*ck. You are talking about that green helicopter that i found on the top left corner? I entered into it and died instantly. So how does that make me the hacker??? Seems that there is a somekind of bug in that helikopter. Because i didn't hear any gun shot. I just dropped dead as soon as i entered it. That's your TRAP?

I was driving with my car looking for base, tents or what ever useful i can find. Then i bump into an helicopter and ofcourse i try to take it. Who wouldn't? How does that tell you that i use some navigator bullshit? It was on the edge of the map where i've been hundreds of times because people tend to "hide" things in the edges. And i didn't leave after that. I've kept playing after that for few more lives i think. Then got tired of daying... and went for sleep.

You cant say that i hack just because i find your precious helikopter ??? Come on man. I've playd Dayz since last May. I've played ofp/arma/armaII since 2001. So i know chernarus better then my own pockets. I've hated all kinds of cheaters and hackers my whole life. I would never use a hack or a cheat in any game.

So got banned and accuced of hacking on UK 1 dayzmad.com server. Because i find some fancy admin helicopter on the map? It was in the top left corner of chernarus. Gotta f'cking love private servers that have powerhappy admins... funny thing is that i've played on that server for months. I just saw that now that same guy banned me from their forums aswell. I don't understand how can they say that i used some navigator/esp hack? because i find a helicopter from a place that is used to hide goodies on many server ??? You've all been into that top left corner of Chernarus right?

I remember being accused of hacking once before on that server when i killed some "clan-members" or "server owners" in their base (they have cool base's around the map on that server map. That players can use). But that time there was smarter admin on... some guy was just pissed because i killed him.

Just needed to get this out of my chest... and warn players who go to that server. Just keep it simple. Dont go into empty helicopters, it might be a TRAAP! and you might bump into some idiot admin.

• Like 1

Cheers for the warning but if you've played happily there for months (for free) are you not being a tad harsh? Have you tried contacting the admin to have a chat first?

BTW - I hate nazi admins too but it may be a case of crossed wires that could be sorted out with a quick convo.

Edited by Fraggle

Well, harsh maybe. But i'm not the only one being harsh. They have a welcoming text on the server that says something like: "contact forums if you think you're wrongly banned" well i did and that's the answer i get. Dont know how often that Killzonekid plays or by what name. But i dont remember playing with him at any point. Not there to make friends... i just wanted to know how he thinks that i use some navigator esp thingy? because i dont. If the only reason is that i find his fancy trap. Then he is an idiot. And i dont wanna play on a server where admins ban by "hunch". Their server their rules, fair enough. But i didnt use any hack or cheat to find his helicopter.

Well, harsh maybe. But i'm not the only one being harsh. They have a welcoming text on the server that says something like: "contact forums if you think you're wrongly banned" well i did and that's the answer i get. Dont know how often that Killzonekid plays or by what name. But i dont remember playing with him at any point. Not there to make friends... i just wanted to know how he thinks that i use some navigator esp thingy? because i dont. If the only reason is that i find his fancy trap. Then he is an idiot. And i dont wanna play on a server where admins ban by "hunch". Their server their rules, fair enough. But i didnt use any hack or cheat to find his helicopter.

Don't worry, idiots will be idiots.

Loads of immature admins that have no idea how to administrate a server own servers so it is unfortunate that you came across this one.

So many morons that put 'traps' that you will be banned for accessing (Especially when they are placed in obvious places) and they are purely used because the admins haven't learned how to properly administrate their own server.

Just don't sweat it and try find another server ran by admins that weren't dropped on their heads at birth.

• Like 2

One player on that server was killed by ... IED'ed helicopter. He was complaining about this action and he received answer (i don't remember exact, but the meaning was) "don't try again to steal admin chopper". He asked "how i can recognize its admin choppah", answer "just don't".