mcknight (DayZ)

Crosshair and Communication Problems

I'm just a little stumped here and was wondering if anybody has is having the same problem as me after applying the update.

For one thing I no longer have a crosshair on my gun and I'm using a scope m4 and before patch I had one. I can't switch to my handgun to see if it's an issue with my rifle since I don't have a handgun. And, I read nothing in the patch notes about crosshairs being removed? Any ideas what could be causing this?

And, I'm getting communication problems I can't seem to be able to switch my channel into global or side chat. Even though I see players on the server talking freely I can't access the channels. Is this patch related or server side related?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Thats normal.

No crosshair for realism and everything else other then direct communication is also disabled.

Thats normal.

No crosshair for realism and everything else other then direct communication is also disabled.

Thanks for the clarification Viper. I was worried it might of been something on my end.

MK

I also don't have a crosshair, and no ironsight. And I'm in a server with a friend and he has them both. Going to try re-install.

I also don't have a crosshair' date=' and no ironsight. And I'm in a server with a friend and he has them both. Going to try re-install.

[/quote']

yeah definitely sounds client side .. i can tell you though from exp it seems that crosshairs/3rd person availability are server side