Sign in to follow this  
codeakira

Server always start at 12:30pm and tents are gone

I didn't change anything then suddenly one day the time changed in the game. game time not in synced with my server. shutdown the server and restarted. Time is still off and always starts at 12:30pm and 75 percent of the tents are gone. whats left are the oldest tent. tested putting another tent and restarted the game. Tent disappeared and game time started at 12:30pm again. I ended reinstalling everything and deleted all files related but still the same.

By the way. My server is on Official Hive QA1

Edited by codeakira

nope. I did send a ticket but no luck and no reply. i guess nobody can help me. what can i do to reset my database from official hive?

I'm having the same problem. Own a new official server (about two weeks old) and every time the server is restarted all the tents disappear and the time resets to 12:30pm... My server host is looking into this issue. Vehicles are spawning and remain where placed and keep the items placed in them.

Same problems here. Rented two fresh new server, placed several tents on several locations on normal flat ground with no trees near. After restart tents are gone. Has to do with the 1.7.4.4 version. Tried different versions of arma2 build, that didn't work. I can acces the HiveExt.log and read it, the tents are stored in the hyve database i can see entries like

2013-01-02 14:28:21 : [information] Result: ["OBJ","6096302","TentStorage".......

The hive does give the information along to the server, but the server (running 1.7.4.4) doesn't spawn them. Major bug in 1.7.4.4 IMHO

i thought im the only one having this kind of problem. so if the problem is in my server and not in the database then i must format my server to make sure of it. I have an extra HP Proliant, i'll post the ressult, hopefully successful. please let me know if you do find the solution sooner than me. thanks

Edited by codeakira

i think not all got deleted. installed from a fresh server and all working fine now except vehicles and tents are all gone. probably vehicles and tents are saved in a different location. probably profile in user arma2 folder. i'll keep digging.