so before his patch i was a stealth master now... i cant even fart with out Zs coming from miles around.

rocket you need to get your shit together and try your patches before pushing them, this is partly why you had so many hackers you pushing players away from your games and making it so they do not have anything to lose by cheating. now that you spawn with no equipment with the stupid agro range even when prone its near impossible to get a gun, this was feasible pre Zchange but now not so much

Stop farting.

That's my advice.

Professionally speaking.

kinda hard to do when youre diet is beans...

so before his patch i was a stealth master now... i cant even fart with out Zs coming from miles around.

rocket you need to get your shit together and try your patches before pushing them' date=' this is partly why you had so many hackers you pushing players away from your games and making it so they do not have anything to lose by cheating. now that you spawn with no equipment with the stupid agro range even when prone its near impossible to get a gun, this was feasible pre Zchange but now not so much

[/quote']

It is an Alpha.

Plus, have you realised that even when you are prone in thick foliage, you exhibit 1 bar of visual awareness now?

Also 3 bars when crouched.

Revise your sneaking techniques and practice working more efficiently in the gear menu. The game automatically equips nearby ammunition for the weapon you pick up for a reason.

rocket you need to get your shit together and try your patches before pushing them' date=' this is partly why you had so many hackers you pushing players away from your games and making it so they do not have anything to lose by cheating. now that you spawn with no equipment with the stupid agro range even when prone its near impossible to get a gun, this was feasible pre Zchange but now not so much

[/quote']

It is an Alpha.

Plus, have you realised that even when you are prone in thick foliage, you exhibit 1 bar of visual awareness now?

Also 3 bars when crouched.

Revise your sneaking techniques and practice working more efficiently in the gear menu. The game automatically equips nearby ammunition for the weapon you pick up for a reason.

my feed back? this is alpha? then treat it like one.

im not here to be a rocket fan boy, im not here to suck his dick and fondle his balls like most of you. fact is the past few patches have been compleet trash, evreyother patch before now hase been decent or improved the game now not so much

It is an Alpha.

Good thing that's not actually a valid excuse, or else you would have had yourself a valid argument there.

It is an Alpha.

Good thing that's not actually a valid excuse' date=' or else you would have had yourself a valid argument there.

[/quote']

hes a rocket fan boy

[/quote']

:) We, you and me do the testing... Don't expect AAA quality from a mod, don't expect things to be smooth in a mod that's in development. That aside, I also came here to say its pretty tough now hehe :) Thats my opinion, but please keep the ''get your shit together'' talk for yourself. Rocket is doing what he is supposed to, roll out updates and we test it.

[/quote']

:) We, you and me do the testing... Don't expect AAA quality from a mod, don't expect things to be smooth in a mod that's in development. That aside, I also came here to say its pretty tough now hehe :) Thats my opinion, but please keep the ''get your shit together'' talk for yourself. Rocket is doing what he is supposed to, roll out updates and we test it.

fan boy get out from under the desk

Rocket fanboy = anybody who understands the concept of alpha trial? Guess that's me then :)

Rest of you = entitlement whiners. Leave feedback not rage.

my feed back? this is alpha? then treat it like one.

im not here to be a rocket fan boy' date=' im not here to suck his dick and fondle his balls like most of you. fact is the past few patches have been compleet trash, evreyother patch before now hase been decent or improved the game now not so much

[/quote']

Wow... The rampant homosexuality, I'll ignore. Why don't you treat it like an Alpha? Give constructive feedback instead of "OMFG THE ZOMBIES CAN SEE ME! WAAAAA! I CAN CROUCH PAST A WALKER!!! WAAAAAA!!!"

Try "Hey Rocket. There seems to be a horrible issue with the super fast spawn rate of zombies. After killing 3 of them at deer stand, I had 5 more spawn and then keep spawning until I ran for my life with 45 zombie chasing me."

Whoa! See the difference there? And I didn't say anything about balls or dicks!

PS: There is a god damn built in spellchecker. Maybe you should use it, because if you don't you come off like a fucking junior high-school kid that spends to much time fucking texting.

Rocket fanboy = anybody who understands the concept of alpha trial? Guess that's me then :)

being a fanboy dont meen you understand the concept.. devs take harsh comments from alpha testers, thats a fact.

the zombies need to be hard or you can kiss team work good bye, if the only challenge in the game comes from other players it will never migrate from purely deathmatch mentality.

the only thing that made zombies tough in 1.7.0 was their wall hacking ability, now thats gone it should be more on par with what it should be.

i want the chance of meeting survivors to not always been a freaking disaster but to actually team up and tackle the common enemy for food and water, not solo a whole town because i'm neo in the matrix bending every rule to my whim.

so many care bear fan boy fags.

Wouldn't the care bear be the one bitching about how hard the game is?

Wouldn't the carebear be the one asking for easy mode?

Shood I spell woodnt lyke thiz and bee ay compleet phuktawrd lyke yoo ? No wut I meen?

i think the carebears need to stay in eve where the term actually belongs, this game has no carebears because there are no safe zones and no resources or even a currency system, so the idea that someone can grind the pve in dayz and end up almighty and powerful is a fallacy.

It is an Alpha.

Good thing that's not actually a valid excuse' date=' or else you would have had yourself a valid argument there.

[/quote']

oooOOOhhh... whatcha got for me then, Sunny Jim? Imbalances in a WIP-public software testing are always fine? They're not. And neither's being a dick about it.

It is an Alpha.

[/quote']

hes a rocket fan boy

I wub wocket <3 <3 <3 want to have my babies?

Rocket fanboy = anybody who understands the concept of alpha trial?

Spot on!

Sure you were a stealth master before, but the only things you had to sneak by were the equivalent of mentally handicapped children wearing earplugs and blindfolds.

But I can see your point, now they are like psychic detectives from Hitlers secret psi-ops division or some shit.

Maybe some middle ground would be nice before we all start playing like Anne Frank.

rocket you need to get your shit together and try your patches before pushing them

Did anyone inform Shadow that this is Alpha and we are technically the ones testing this game?

Just saying.

Alpha is for the adding and changing of features. When all main features are completed and in they go into beta. Where bug testing and small changes can occur. Stress test and balance test are also done. Full release is when everything is complete, but by today's standards that means bad servers the first week, bugs, and DLC. Anyways...

Usually Alphas are not made to the public for this very reason. Bugs happen, bad features are sometimes put in(Some of the stuff in the latest patch is up to discussion, but things like bad FPS and the zombies spawning ten feet away are bugs. Plain and simple.)

Alpha is a vaild argument and you do not need to be "sucking on rocket's rocket" to know this. I have followed the development process of many games over the years and have participated in some Alphas and I kind of wish it would stop. This community is the perfect example of the gamer hivemind being ignorant of the development process of a game/mod.

Speaking of mods, this is a mod by the way. It is not like you paid for this either. So the pure fact you are getting a free experience is great. Here is my advice. If you don't like these updates and bugs. I think you should just take a break. I am not saying you should, but it seems like you are looking for a full release experience, but sadly that is not possible as it is in Alpha. More updates will becoming and surely more bugs or features you may dislike.

So get use to it for now or wait for release bud.