Sign in to follow this  
Kaffarov37

Bad player story

So I finally decided to play Tivana today. I spawn in and run to a castle. I start exploring the place and I hear flies I try to search for the body. I can't find it so I decide to leave the castle when I see someone crawling away with a Cyotie backpack. I run up to the guy who seems to have broken legs. Since I am unarmed I start running in circles around him. He stands up and asks me if I have morphine. I say no and he switches to what looks like a M9 (turned out to be a makaroff). I then see that he is going to try to shoot me. :( I continue running circles around him for a few minuts while he tries to get a shot on me. He fires a few shots, one of them hitting me. After I run off, thirty seconds later I see that he had aborted. I see that he is still in the lobby so I wait a minut and he spawns back in. I then runn off to find some zombies to follow me so I can run over to the guy and make the zombies attack him. As I start running back he fires a enfiels shot into my chest. I loose some blood but I bandage up. Loose the zombies. (The zombies run tward the guy who fired the enfield) as I take shelter and bandadge up I see a revolver with 3 extra clips. I pick it up and search for the guy who shot at me. As I get ready to fire I see the zombies had mauled him to death. I told the guy that we should have teamed up. I then get kicked from the game. (I wonder why :P) I rejoin and take his stuff. It turns out he had morphine on him, I told him he had some and he thought it was adrenilon. He had a extra makaroff on him so I give it to this fresh spawn I meet a few minuts later. I then walk and meet another guy who gives me a blood transfusion. In the end the guy who tried killing me was pritty disapointed that he died. (Through side chat) I hope this story makes seanse as I typted it from my phone :/

• Like 1

Nothin' like Christmas spirit.

His coyote backpack > your self respect.

Happy new year.

AC

• Like 1

Guy was an obvious dick, shooting unarmed survivors won't get you very far. Got what he deserved. But for the fact that you gave your extra makarov (with ammo) and taking the risk that he may fire back and that someone else in the server gave you a blood transfusion free of charge.... faith in DayZ humanity restored.

Well, I got my first ban from a server the other day for "cheating/hacking".

Killing an admin four times in a row (as he teleport back to us with full gear to try to take us out) is apparently cheating/hacking.

Was sorta mad. Had four tents in two locations and a few vehicles (along with dozens of different guns)

Then, got banned from the next server not two hours later.

Turns out the admin was mad I stole his apache.

Yes, I wrote it right and you've read it likeso.

Edited by Bearded McGee