Sign in to follow this  
KonkorFour

New Player looking for a clan

I've just purchased Arma2: CO for DayZ, I'll be getting a better graphics card soon (once the shops re-open) and I'll be playing as often as possible. I've been playing for a few hours and had found some decent stuff, I'm pretty good at avoiding Zombies and keeping in the shadows but as fun as playing alone can be I'd like to find a clan that's on regularly to be involved in. Going against players in this you should really have people to back you up, I'd like a clan I can trust and not have one that will kill me if I find better equipment or anything like that.

I'm in the UK so I'm usually online anytime past 4pm-12am GMT, I have Skype but I'd prefer to talk with voice then an in-game text to text app.

Hows it going I am from 21st Rangers Battalion, we are an expert clan which is based on millitary-strategy in DayZ. we are open to all age groups and currently we have Australian, UK, and American players.

You can send us an application here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVGWjhyZW9pQUZqU2wya0pVaVQ3ZWc6MQ#gid=0

Hope to hear back from you, Whendrix502

^ Don't listen to him, I've got a small group if you're willing to join, I will think my thread in the next post, tell me if you want to join, we are a Bandit Clan that can teach you some things about DayZ