Sign in to follow this  
Yimi (DayZ)

Ok, so purely hypothetical question.

Let's say that I was on a server that was pretty blatantly hacking and we may have found some some weapons that may have not been in the game, along with weapons that are also already in the game. Let's say we left that server, but also took some ghillie suits and rifles with us that are already in the game. Would the repercussions be severe? Would we be absolved of punishment if we just respawned? Should I start hypothetically soiling my underpants?

Dude. The only thing this entire forum area should be used for is to discuss how bad the new patch is. Go away.

Just dump anything that doesn't belong in the game.

If you can't do that, I'd think about just respawning and saving yourself from bricking your Arma2 key.

Yeah, if you found stuff implemented in the game along with stuff not implemented you can suffer the consequences for taking it, as it's hacked and you know it. I think that, if it's only stuff, normal weapons, equipments, whatever, there's no problem on taking it - since you don't really know it's hacked. But has been said that you should not take hacked stuff, ever.

if it's stuff that is already part of DayZ you'll be fine. If it is stuff that isn't then the game will autoremove it, and the more times this happens the closer you get to being banned.

You will only be insta banned if you were the one spawning the crate.