Sign in to follow this  
Madrox

Whitelisted Private Hive Server | DayZChernarus | 1.7.4.4 | Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON | Friendly Server | Lots of Vehicles | Vilayer.com

Hello. Our server info.

Server Ip: 216.244.65.130:2312

Server Name: DayZChernarus - 1.7.4.4 - (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) - Friendly Server | Lots of Vehicles | Private Hive | Vilayer.com | tos-dayz.net

Teamspeak: 208.43.64.178:8865

Our Vehicle limit is set to 100 Right now. We also want to offer a friendly server. So please no random killing of players. Come check us out.

There has now been a Whitelist added to the server. If you would like to join us. Leave a message on here with the info below

- In-Game Name:

- GUID:

If you do not want to post your info here. You can private message me or go to our teamspeak or our forums.

thank you.

Edited by Respawn

Wow, so many vehicles and all friendly! What the hell do you guys do in there? Can't kill eachother and don't even have to work for a car..... sounds like a blast!

100% friendly servers everywhere......why the fuck play dayz without bandits, and im not even a bandit.

I really think people have missed the point of this game.

100% friendly servers everywhere......why the fuck play dayz without bandits, and im not even a bandit.

I really think people have missed the point of this game.

Oh, so the bandit way is the only way? Just leave, no one needs you.

Yes its friendly. But a dayz server would not be dayz if there was not bandits. When i say no random killing.. I mean camping over a city or area killing new spawned players

Maybe friendly servers are good for newcomers that don't know how to play (like me ahaha). But I do agree with the guy.. there is no challenge if you can't kill other players (even if I know i'll be the first one pissed off dying to someone else, this is a part of the game)... :(

• Like 1

Umm... where does it say it's the only way? He said he's not even a bandit. I think someone is a little upset because they get killed by bandits...

Maybe friendly servers are good for newcomers that don't know how to play (like me ahaha). But I do agree with the guy.. there is no challenge if you can't kill other players (even if I know i'll be the first one pissed off dying to someone else, this is a part of the game)... :(

I think if you are new comer to the game and already choosing to dull it down to learn, then you will never learn to deal with ALL the risks a vanilla server has (not talking about hackers). Taking some risky elements out of this game only breeds pussy players.

Well well sad little one, possibly read my post all the way next time instead of having a little bambi rant.

I think this forum could do without a few less illiterate non reading flamers me thinks.

Edited by aVIOLATEDmonkey

I think if you are new comer to the game and already choosing to dull it down to learn, then you will never learn to deal with ALL the risks a vanilla server has (not talking about hackers). Taking some risky elements out of this game only breeds pussy players.

Of course, I played on a vanilla server for now. I stayed alive 20 minutes, found a gun.. but got killed by campers that wait for people to show up at hospital or supermarkets... if you want to fully explore the game and try everything as building a camp or repairing a full vehicles, you'll have a hard time to do it on a vanilla with clans and noob campers that are just there to shoot people for fun. That's just what I'm saying. But yes, bandits are alot part of the fun on this game. Having to watch your ass all the time and not only in zombies areas. I guess playing on both could be fun. I'll probably join a fiendly just to enjoy those things I'll probably never reach on a normal server. But it's far more challenging to play vanilla. ^^
  • Like 1