hoeker001@web.de

Flashlight doesn't work?

Hi there!

I've got a problem. I found a flashlight and cant figure out how to use it. I pressed l while holding it, nothing happend. Left click, right click, nothing.

Do you need batteries for that thing? Because I've played for 3 Days now and havent found a single one.

Can you please help me?

Greetings,

Craban

You can only turn it on during the night. It's an engine limitation or something.

You can only turn it on during the night. It's an engine limitation or something.

Okay. I'll try it next time I'm on a night server. But you don't need further stuff to use it? pressing l is enough?

You just have to press L once to on/off it.

Idk about anyone else, but I pretty much have to aim my torch at my feet to turn it on and off. Try that next time if you want.

You just have to press L once to on/off it.

Idk about anyone else' date=' but I pretty much have to aim my torch at my feet to turn it on and off. Try that next time if you want.

[/quote']

alright, Thanks a lot you two :)))

I have issues sometimes with turning a flashlight on/off. I'm on a nighttime server, I have it equipped and in my hand, but even though I tap L... then hit it again... then go into an overclocked rage of spamming L as hard as I can... Sometimes it turns on, sometimes it doesn't, I've found.

I'm having similar issues, my flashlight just flat out refuses to work for some reason. It's pitch dark on the server, the flashlight is equipped and in my hands. L, left click, right click, just about every other key as well, and the damn thing won't turn on.

I'm having similar issues' date=' my flashlight just flat out refuses to work for some reason. It's pitch dark on the server, the flashlight is equipped and in my hands. L, left click, right click, just about every other key as well, and the damn thing won't turn on.

[/quote']

It's possible that your "watch" bugged when you joined the server and is registering it as being daytime or something silly like that, just try reconnecting.

The flashlight at weapons have not this problem. My flashlight at sidearm dont work. i will try relog to desktop to night.

Edited by Ledruz