Sign in to follow this  
sturmfalkerda

WHAAAAT? just came back after 4 months and I have a AS50? HELP

I came back after 4 months today as I was on a server and everyones inventory got hit by a hacker.... I had a AS50 and tons of stuff that just appeared, including the large backpack, so I quickly disconnected but it somehow saved.... I didnt log back in because I did not want to be banned, I came back today and logged in, remembered that I had all this stuff.... am I safe? should I take everything and drop it on the ground? I even have toolboxes and gps with maps

I thought they would have cleared everyones inventory by now....

**EDIT** to clear this up a bit the hacker thing was 4 months ago....

I also read that if a hacker spawns gear and you pick it up your dont have to worry about it.. as it was not your fault

Edited by SturmFalkeRDA

I've never heard of a hacker spawning gear into a player's inventory before. If this is true I believe you should be fine but I can't guarantee it.

I've never heard of a hacker spawning gear into a player's inventory before. If this is true I believe you should be fine but I can't guarantee it.

Theres a few scripts that allow you to spawn gear on everyone on the server, I played alot of arma 2 OA CO ACE ACRE and its pretty similar to the loadout editor the normal game allows..... I am still suprised that they got through the anti hack stuff though lolol

At this point in the mod, with so many private hives, just keep it. You can't be banned for it by BE, unless you yourself scripted it in. Enjoy the good gear while you have it!

• Like 1

At this point in the mod, with so many private hives, just keep it. You can't be banned for it by BE, unless you yourself scripted it in. Enjoy the good gear while you have it!

good to hear haha!!

if only he had spawned some ammo for it though....

good to hear haha!!

if only he had spawned some ammo for it though....

Well, there's your mission.

Go out and find that extremely reclusive ammo, and good luck.

Edited by Nerd

It always makes me happy when people go through the trouble of getting themselves banned just to give me good gear :D. Finding hacker tents with enough gear to last 5 characters or managing to kill a hacker who didn't have his god mode on is like an early Christmas.

Find a body of a death player. Put all your "hacked" goodies on it and make it disappear. That's the way a real survivor would do it. If you find yourself hacked tents and you have a vehicle to run it over, run it over!