ProjectMile

Looking for a partner

Hello!

I am currently looking for an partner on Dayz Taviana, to play with. I have played dayz in about one month and have lot of experience with this game. It isn't fun anymore to play alone and see therefore an partner play with, communicate and have fun with :) If there are some team that are looking for a player, just send me a message then ;)

Some of the requirements that are needed:

Speak fluently english or norwegian

Nice, mature, and spread happiness :) (players that are selfish, ignorant or rude aren't welcome!)

Enable to communicate with and that doesn't argue the whole time about little things

You can download taviana from dayzcommander :) Make sure that you download 1.7.4.4 version!

i know, but what is the map like? im wondering whether or not to get it

i know, but what is the map like? im wondering whether or not to get it

It is larger than Dayz original map. There are plenty of vehicles respawn but it doesn't occure so often. With other words, there aren't so many vehicles in this map. You have two islands with great landscape :) Just look at map on dayzdb.com/map

I would also like to join you i have had trouble trying to find anyone to play Dayz with i have had the game for about a month so I really need someone to play with if you have it this is my Skype: Bryson.smith