Sign in to follow this  
BanditsRus

We are the heroes - bandit content

5c748dfe62bb465acafd43d.png

Hello fellow bandits, heroes and survivors.

I'm here to bring an old idea forward - this idea has been developed by myself and a few others over past months. I'm looking to lead a squad that doesn't particularly care about the existence of the unarmed new spawns but our problem, fellow bandits, are the other bandits, survivors and heroes thinking that they can go unchallenged by protecting cities and towns to aid new spawns. I'm pretty sure when I spawned on the south coast of Chernarus I never had someone to fill me up with goods and send me on my way. Today (23/12/12: 15:05) there are 1,138,627 alive players of DayZ. Guess how many are bandits? A little over 14% of the total amount alive.

These statistics are shocking! Many forum members have challenged others who have suggested making a bandit clan in order to kill the protectors of towns, cities and most of all the new spawns. I'm sure I'm not the only bandit that knows that we can work together in order for this resistance to stop us from being what we truly are, bandits. Think of tigers, they're beautiful but deadly - almost extinct too. Bandits are the same, we're going down the road of the tigers, they'll be none left come next year. Looking at this depressing truth must urge bandits all around to do something about it. I call all bandits to fire at will.

I despise the name we (bandits) have been given, we are heroes! And today, I announce that I will be making a hero clan for bandits, survivors and heroes all around as everyone who wishes to partake in this series of events will be deemed heroes from this day forward! Please do not tell me bandits and other players cannot work together in order to remove the biggest threat we've ever faced.

We are the heroes! Join me, my brothers!

Clan description: bandit, survivor and hero clan to prevent players from protecting vital cities which are rife for banditry and are murder hot spots. We are here to remove the biggest threat of all, those who call themselves the heroes by helping new spawns that can swan around freely without a care in the world - we're here to strike fear into the hearts of many DayZ players.

Objective: to remove this threat we'll have to join the servers that are known for the protection given to fellow players. Infiltration will also be another way of achieving this goal. We're here to increase the number of bandits and murders.

Feel free to message me if you're interested, I'll give you the details to get this whole process started. Maturity and respect are the only two traits I look for, respect players and show your maturity in order for us to become well respected amongst the DayZ community.

Thanks for reading, enjoy the rest of your day.

• Like 2

Hello bandit I am interested in joining your squad but I won't be online till after Christmas as I am switching to a new computer after serious technical problems.

Edited by McGhillie76

Seriously, any takers?

ok

now i will explain why no

Amount of heroic players: 41,409

Bandits Alive: 162,068

now we delve deeper

bandits wipe out everyone, so they face little danger, only when they are spotted first

heroes face danger when they are spotted first and also when they encounter a survivor, the survivor might shoot him.

Edited by iarepeasant