naavaedios

Free beer group ! DayZ Chernarus - 100+ vehicles - Care packages - Active admins - 6h restart - Always day - Survival starting gear - Events!

IP

50.23.131.224:3255

Hey guys! just wanted to hive every one a heads up. we started our new Dayz.st hosted server yesterday and finaly got all the setup completed.

Some of the features include.

6h restarts to keep everything running smooth

Logs checked to reguarly ban hackers as well as active admins from several time zones.

Custom vehicles and lots of extra spawns and all respawn on restart.

Health from the sky? yay care packages, bringing the hospital to you.

Side chat - no voice please. Be warned we do kick if you are being an idiot.

we will post events reguarly! we my also edit starting gear depending on event!

Some of the events include; King of the hill - Loot tent - Group events.

Come join us if you want to participate and/or watch the mayhem.

We have several active groups already, and a couple old regulars comming back we would be glad to have you come out and join us =D

Hope to see lots of you out here, And also a side note that i did not write this!

Cya in the wasteland! o/

Edited by 404 Naava Edios
  • Like 1

Love playing on this server, good admins, and tons of vehicles. Come and join us and I'll give you my beans, and by beans, I mean a bullet. =)

• Like 2

great server just needs more people to make it amazing anyone who reads this should come join me on this server

Server rebooted at the usual 6 hours and has since never come back online. Really bummed this is the SECOND server that my crew of 10-12 people have moved onto that goes down in a few days after we get acclimated to, and the FOURTH in total of servers that I've tried starting on that vanish after a day or two of play. (99999 ping and never comes back).

This was a great server with great, friendly people on it and as I am new to the game was really enjoying my experience.

Frankly at this stage playing this mod seems to be more of a headache and not worth all the effort because;

1. Servers vanish and never return after you play on them for 3+ days

2. Servers that never go down are overrun with clans/teams of folks who dominate the landscape

3. The process of updating/staying up to date with the game, is a hassel as the available tools (playwith6 and dayzcommander) are shotty at best, unreliable half the time, and have a terrible gui.

Anyway I hope the server admin is still alive and brings the server back up, otherwise I think I'm not going to bother anymore.

Thanks for 3 days of fun however.

Edited by argenex

Server rebooted at the usual 6 hours and has since never come back online. Really bummed this is the SECOND server that my crew of 10-12 people have moved onto that goes down in a few days after we get acclimated to, and the FOURTH in total of servers that I've tried starting on that vanish after a day or two of play. (99999 ping and never comes back).

This was a great server with great, friendly people on it and as I am new to the game was really enjoying my experience.

Frankly at this stage playing this mod seems to be more of a headache and not worth all the effort because;

1. Servers vanish and never return after you play on them for 3+ days

2. Servers that never go down are overrun with clans/teams of folks who dominate the landscape

3. The process of updating/staying up to date with the game, is a hassel as the available tools (playwith6 and dayzcommander) are shotty at best, unreliable half the time, and have a terrible gui.

Anyway I hope the server admin is still alive and brings the server back up, otherwise I think I'm not going to bother anymore.

Thanks for 3 days of fun however.

Sorry to hear that, last i checked the server was switched to Dayz + i don't play very much only really watch Rcon and do what i can to keep people off side chat and hackers gone. I'm not the server owner just an Admin.

Yea we had been playing on it I think since last Friday, regular Chenarus not DayZ +. The server pop was low but it was steadily active. Then it restarted as usual and it no longer responds under DayZ. I dont know what dayz+ is.

Well I do now just read about it, sounds like something I'm not interested in.

Well Here's the two server's information, so I guess you guys just up and decided to change that server today (as it happened this morning):

Server I was on literally at 5am PDT:

50.23.131.224:3255 DayZChernarus - (1.7.4.4/100296) [REGULAR CH:OFF][GMT+12] Private Hive - 100+vehicles fresh server Hosted By Free Beer | DayZ.ST

0 on

0/0 players

Found this server after installing the DayZ+ mod:

173.208.242.146:2312 DayZ+ (v1.1.2/Beta 100296)100+ vehicles [regular|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-12] The Free Beer Group - hosted by Vert Hosting

7 DayZ+ on Chernarus

2/40 players

Either way like I've mentioned, everytime we get settled on a server it gets taken offline. DayZ+ sounds like alot of hassle and little reward, which is the very issue I currently have with all the server's being unstable as it is.

Again thank you for the few days of joy I had. Was great. Oh well.

Edited by argenex