Sign in to follow this  
epicjayy

Should I?

Ok should I buy Arma 2 now because its 40% off so i can get DayZ or should I wait till next month to get the standalone?

(I'm pretty sure there releasing the standalone next month now. But I might be wrong.)

Thanks for the help.....BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Personally, I would wait for the standalone. They said it would be released in December but no one is sure, but there is no point buying Arma 2 and OA when you can wait a while for the standalone game which is dedicated, less glitchy and more stable in almost every section of the game. I would personally wait, this is my advice, however if you feel that you will play Arma 2 and OA then it is your choice.

Hope this helps

M4uler367

Lol i would probably only play Arma 2 And OA a few times. I would use it mostly for Dayz but I think i will take your advice and wait. But do you think you could get me a date or anything of when the standalone will be out?

Lol i would probably only play Arma 2 And OA a few times. I would use it mostly for Dayz but I think i will take your advice and wait. But do you think you could get me a date or anything of when the standalone will be out?

You'll find out the date when they announce one (they haven't done that yet, I don't even think Rocket knows yet either to be quite honest!), It's great people are excited (I am too) but nobody knows anything yet.

Personally, I would wait for the standalone. They said it would be released in December but no one is sure

There's a week left and it's Christmas and near enough new years. It would be a miracle of some kind.

So far, there has only been delays after delays so anyones guess is good as any...Apart from this one week.

Edited by Frankenstein's Monster

BUY IT!

Arma 2 ist not only for DayZ! I also play other mods like Wasteland, totally worth it! You will not regret it.

If your just getting for DayZ, I would wait till we hear more news about the release date (still buy it if you want, no one stopping you!)

Well personally I would buy it. I thought Arma II was crap & I just got it for DayZ, but then I actually played Arma II online and it is actually a really good game. I love it, but its up to you, I would recommend looking up some gameplay and then seeing to buy it.