Sign in to follow this  
Generic DayZ Player

DayZ Error - "CD Key in use" *Need Help*

Hey,

So I was playing DayZ today and I found a video by DayZGuidez. Link to channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dayzguidez

I watched his video on how to get onto his private server that is white-listed. I get myself white-listed. I need to download rMod to play on his private server so I look it up on yputubie and get it.

I get onto the server play for about 30 minutes and then leave. I try to log back on about an hour later and I get an error saying "CD Key in use."

I have looked it up on youtube and tryed everything but I just can't seem to fix it.

If you have any ideas on how I could resolve this issue that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Generic DayZ Player

*Look at picture of the error in the attachment.*

post-133113-0-96177400-1356213257_thumb.

Edited by Generic DayZ Player

Your cd has been taken, chances are you either downloaded a fake hack or another file pretending to be something. Either way it will have been in an exe format so you should of known

Bis/BE are quite firm when it comes to you keeping your key secure. It cant be taken naturally , you need to allow a program to take it.

As it is your responsibility to keep it safe, if you contacted customer support there response would be that you need to buy the game again and this time be more careful

Edit, just looked at your profile. As you made a post before about viewing a hack on youtube and you downloaded it, resulting in your key being stolen, i would of thought you would of learnt your lesson

hackers never learn

Edited by Audio Rejectz

Edit, just looked at your profile. As you made a post before about viewing a hack on youtube and you downloaded it, resulting in your key being stolen, i would of thought you would of learnt your lesson

hackers never learn

This is true, Your fault OP... Thread Closed