Sign in to follow this  
vladimir89@live.nl

Looking for a group/partner.

Hello guys like you could see on my title i'm looking for a group or a partner to play with i would say 1-4 people would be enough if its a group. I would appreciate if you would read everything before you post thnx in advance. I live in europe gmt +1 so i will tell a bit about myself.

I'm 23 years old and this is mine 1ste week actually.. yes playing dayz... but i did research about the game before i started to play so i'm sure i know like 99% of this game how it works... i'm a really fast learner :) . I only played on chernarus and taviana maps but i'm willing to try other maps also. I like to play this game serious and have fun which is the most important thing. I didn't kill someone yet ingame.. but hey if i don't trust someone i prefer to kill him then he kills me. I'm mature but i like to joke around sometime like everyone else but they should not go childish...

I'm playing most of the time on EU servers cuz i'm getting huge lags on US servers (not all US servers). I prefer veteran difficulty cuz i don't like the white dots above the heads it makes it to easy. I also prefer to play on public servers, because those are most of the time without extra mods what i know but i could be wrong so like uhmm how to say this "normal mod" or "standard mod"? what i mean with that is like old skool so no 500 vehicles or "rmod"? that is like more vehicles or more weapons or whatever not sure which.. looks to me would make it more easy... and i noticed it isn't easy to find a vehicle which is cool cuz if you do.. it would be something "special which you own" cuz i like challenges and to struggle like a team to achieve a goal with hard work. I also don't like 24/7 daylight only cuz i like to play also on night time.. mostly i just play same ingame time as it is in real time.. to say all in short how more realistic the game is how more i like it.

Oh yeah almost forgot i'm a chill guy i don't like to rage... if someone makes a mistake it could be even more fun cuz you have to do perhaps more then you expected and i like challenges.. i look always positive the most of the time... so i hope some of you got the same taste and attitude like me. I know it's lot of "information" but i prefer to keep playing with same group/partner so u know which kinda player you will be playing with. The goals you prolly already found if you took your time to read so here are the requirements.

REQUIREMENTS

- You must be 18+

- No squeaky voice it's hurting my ears :(

- You must speak fluent English at least that i could understand you.. and no worries i'm not myself from UK so.

- You should be active

- Working mic/skype or maybe something else where we could talk cuz i don't think typing will work out ingame (hard to type if you're busy killing zombie's)

- You should be mature

- Understanding of the game how it works at least

- Helping each other/working which each other so don't be selfish play like a team

- Able to kill other players if needed (im not a bandit but its hard to trust people which makes the game awesome)

- Having same taste as me and playing the same "game mode"?.. <- I won't play any servers with extra added vehicles/weapons/etc i'm keeping it old skool

uhmm i think that's all if you wanna reply put at least some information like below here.

Age?:

Where you from/timezone: <- would be nice if we play same time :)

Experience: <- just interested

You have a headset/skype/etc: <- must have actually but still

How much time do you spend on playing dayz:

Do you prefer public/private servers:

Tell a little bit about yourself:

If your interested reply here and leave your skype name so i could add you myself.

Edited by Rolling Monkey
  • Like 1

Age?:18

Where you from/timezone?: EST

Experience?: very exp'd

You have a headset/skype/etc?: have headset, skype, teamspeak

Tell a little bit about yourself: in the navy on leave right now i have a really experienced little group right now that i'm sure you would enjoy since we have no immature people. We have our own dayz server and teamspeak server and we play tactically. Give it a shot and skype me: flockafresh

Age?: 19

Where you from/timezone?: GMT +0

Experience?: Played Dayz for around 4 months, worked well with a partner, can work in a group but much prefer two lone wolves.

You have a headset/skype/etc?: Got mic, skype, ventrilo and TS3.

Tell a little bit about yourself: From Northern Ireland, been told to be good bant, able to be serious when needed, played at a high level in Counter strike a few years ago, got good communication skills. Generally looking a team mate thats active through out the week. Im active near enough every day.

Edit: Also i dont know if this will mean anything or make you think anything of me, but Im a stoner, so you dont got to worry about any raging, Im chill, always am and always will.

Edited by Wunshotx

Age?:17

Where you from/timezone?: EST

Experience?: Alot

You have a headset/skype/etc?: Headset:Ear Buds/Blue yeti mic/My skype is ImRecreant

Tell a little bit about yourself:Well I play basketball and love to game and also I'm a youtuber,I make youtube videos every day.

Edited by recreant

Age?: 16, know its not 18 but im mature with deep voice. w/e

Where you from/timezone?: Central. On pretty often

Experience?: <- 6 months

You have a headset/skype/etc?: <- headsett, skype: UnbornAssassin

Tell a little bit about yourself: Often play with others but find the few ppl i do paly with aren't on very much. Lots of exp and know how to find vehicles. Prefer private hives

Hows it going I am from 21st Rangers Battalion, we are an expert clan which is based on millitary-strategy in DayZ. we are open to all age groups and currently we have Australian, UK, and American players.

Our Clan Forum is here: http://dayzmod.com/f...en-recruitment/

You can send us an application here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVGWjhyZW9pQUZqU2wya0pVaVQ3ZWc6MQ#gid=0

Hope to hear back from you, Whendrix502

Hey I'm forming a steam group; add or contact me using the info bellow.

Where you from/timezone: UK GMT

Experience: played since the dayz bean wars but got really into it in the last 6months

I have a head set and skype and other option if needed

How much time do you spend on playing dayz: rough I'll play from the evening around 4:00pm to 12:00am

Do you prefer public/private servers: I prefer any public or private server providing it is linked to a hive; as I don't like dealing with hackers and can move on retaining my character easily.

Tell a little bit about yourself: I've played for a long time; I watch many YouTuber's, read many blog posts, so as such I'm always caught up on all the latest info from DayZ. Experience wise; I'm a pretty talented scavenger recovering loot and vehicles, a good pilot/driver and not to bad with a sniper.

Contact info:

http://steamcommunit...unterStrikeUnit

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rpatto92