Sign in to follow this  
sycopata

Some Free Inspiration.

Before of nothing want to ask for excuses if it designs anyone already has been proposed, or if it is too much complicated to help but these ideas are simply a gift towards the creators, this one in his hand to inspire by them or simply to ignore them.

- Penalty in disconnection, 1 minute before your avatar leaves totally the game, promoting the disconnection in totally sure zones, and overcoat avoiding the odious disconnection for zombies, and the ALF f4

- To interact with doors, to create, to bolt doors with planks, to avoid entry of zombies, likewise fortification metallurgies with key to strengthen buildings.

- The doors bolted with planks, have to be able to be opened by an axe, likewise the metallurgies by key have be able to open by means of a blowpipe, or by means of picklocks.

- To include a walkie talkie, who was allowing to speak with people that this in the radius of action of the walkie. this have to be able to ignite and to go out. This give much I play in diverse paragraphs between them:

- To include Survivors NPC, that stay enclosed in buildings caught by the zombies, these call it helps for walkie, if they free in a sure zone without zombies us gif a reward, a nice one. For it before have that to finish with the zombi and to prepare a sure flight.

- To penalize the bandits, preventing that they could realize missions of rescue, since the survivors NPC when a bandit sees were trying to attack it with the means that they arrange.

- to eliminate completely the animals of the game, to exepción of rabbits and rates. There does not make sense that in an apocalypse zombi, they remain animal alive. Promoting the resupply in urban cores. A chunk of meat has to be a luxury.

- to create a system to recover life, which does not depend only of that you have a companion who puts his blood, not to penalize the solitary player. That of for if, already this in Inferiority opposite to the organized groups.

- to drink water of a canteen filled in a puddle, have consequencias, promoting to have that resupply in urban cores.

- to create group of zombies that pass random for the map, in order that the tension does not get lost on having left an urban core.

- to increase the value of the objects that a zombie can contain, in order that to kill them and to register them has interest.

-To reduce the speed of movement of the zombies, in order that to give them in career is so difficult, his speed must be superior to ours walking, but low to ours running. To run have to be a luxury, limited, we are not super human beings, cannot run infinitely, to escape of a zombie or a bandit, maximum a sprint of 200 meters every 2 minutes, it is necessary to bear in mind, that we traverse with rucksack and provisions. Pretener to be running infinitely, only he promotes, the people see being walked full speed by the cities, with tens of zombies behind, without worrying for them.

- To be bitet for a zombie, have to impose to be infected, with the only one he recovers from the antibiotics, if you do not recover you transform irremediably in 4 hours ingame. promoting the search of antibiotics as article of luxury. Every hour that happens after the infection was concerning your physical appearance, when 15 minutes stay to end the time you got totally the appearance of a zombie.

To the mutation in zombie, you were attacking every human being that you have in your radio of action, in case of human beings do not exist simply dfades, no stay on server, no promote individual zombies, only promote new game situtations, wen a friend is trasformet and you only can kill him. to kill the infected one in his last condition of infeción it was not considered to be a bandit's act

- Ladder, Much lifetime zombies killet, Much lifetime NPC rescuet, Much lifetime Humans killets, Most time lived etc... ladder alwais make people play more.

Sorry for my nasty english, and good crismas, if i get new ideas i post it here.

Edited by sycopata

Your English was fine and some of those ideas I liked quite a bit.

Your English was fine and some of those ideas I liked quite a bit.

Tnx , but my english still suck :).

I like the part about disconnecting. As you said, there should be a timer on logging out. I say 10 seconds for logging out if theres no zombies or gunfire nearby. And if they f4 out then their character should remain in the game for a minute and their dead body for an hour or more. I'd like to see dead bodies sticking around for a long time. It really adds to the immersion and can tell you if players have been there.

another idea:

To remove completely the visual interface, the standard of living is seen clearly by the degraded one of colors, the level of thirst can be replaced by a sound effect of lips dry, the level of hungry, by sounds of the stomach, the bled one by an effect of dyed red. This way as the ammunition have to be counted mentally.