I was playing dayz for maybe 3 days it was one of the best games i have ever played. i decided i would try other maps out like panthera i logged onto a server play for about 2 hours then logged of and went to bed, when i woke up i had a global ban on ever server.... i was just wondering why i cant play and if someone can unban me

I was playing dayz for maybe 3 days it was one of the best games i have ever played. i decided i would try"hacks/scripts i logged onto a server play for about 2 hours then logged of and went to bed, when i woke up i had a global ban on ever server.... i was just wondering why i cant play and if someone can unban me

Fixed!!!!!. yeah noone just gets global banned for playing a new map buddy try again!

Fixed!!!!!. yeah noone just gets global banned for playing a new map buddy try again!

im not even kidding like im 100% serious i dont even hack or anything ask anyone ive played with and wtf hacks ive played for fucking 3 days i just want an unban like really Edited by iiBlazeHD
  • Like 1