Sign in to follow this  
MysteriousSpoon

1.7.1 Errors

I installed 1.7.1 as soon as it was released last night, everything was fine and obviously next to no servers had 1.7.1 running so I connected to a 1.7.0 server and I had no sound, I thought this was just the server's problem considering it had no upgraded yet so I left it until later when the servers updated.

Later on I joined a 1.7.1 server and I am still experiencing the same problem. Basically no sound, but it's not just that I am also unable to aim down the sights on most servers. Not only this but I can see a faint white text in the middle of my screen which states that I am running 1.7.1 and the server is running 1.7.0 even on a 1.7.1 server.

Also, most 1.7.1 servers that I connect too do not have zombies on them either which means no loot. I don't know if this is a patch or server side problem or if this is something I am doing wrong. I have tried both using the beta client and the six launcher to see if it has fixed the problem and I am getting no luck at all.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

same problem here, every server i connect to that says it's running 1.7.1 keeps telling me my client is 1.7.1 and the server's is 1.7.0 (in a nearly transparent text across my window) and i got no sound as well.