Sign in to follow this  
Unrustled jimmies

BattlEye initialization failed

I've been getting this error all the time now when trying to join a server with the latest beta: BattlEye initialization failed

I've basicly tried everything:

- Redownloading arma 2 & OA through steam

- Installing BattlEye in arma 2/Battleye, arma 2 oa/BattlEye and arma 2oa/expansion/Battleye.

- Putting the beclient.dll in C:\users\myname\appdata\local\arma 2 oa\battleye, but whenever i join a server it just deletes the file

- Uninstalling battleye, reinstalling it

- Running it as admin.

- Removing registry keys in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive and Bohemia Interactive Studio before reinstalling

NONE of these things worked. Can anyone help me out here? I'm kinda fed up with this.

Get the battle eye .dll and replace the one that's in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\BattlEye

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye

I've been having the same propblem. I've done the everything Unrustled Jimmy's has done and I've tried replacing the .DLL file. And I still cant join DayZ. I keep getting Kicked cause Battleye is not responding. The download mission gets stuck at 0KB /0KB before being kicked. I have everything installed (dayz) through SiX Launcher. When that didn't work, I tried Commander and that also doesnt work. I have Every Arma 2 DLC installed too. I've done everything to the point of wiping out every game and reformatting my hDD and still have the same problem. Please help.