goocie

Server Issue

Hello, i know there is many threads out there regarding this problem, but no one has a solution.

lately ive tried to log into different servers, but 90% of the time i cant even get inn, and when i finaly find a server that i can join, ill start a random place, mostly on the beach, with no of my old gear, but with my old stats. some times ill respawn on the beach with random stats and weapons.

its getting really frustrating because i cant seem to save my gear when logging out of an server, and loosing it all when trying to join again.

i have read that server hopping can spawn you on the beach, but i've never done that.

i have read that different game versions can ruin your game, but im losing mye gear on uppdated servers all the time

ive tried to join servers with the same build, but it had no effect.

i use dayz commander, so all my softwear is upp to date

the problem started ca a week ago, i have played the game for several months on the same computer with the same internett solution, so i rule out the possibility of hardweare malfunctiuon.

basicly i cant play the game, and its starting to get on my nerves since i cant find any solutions.

Edited by goocie