Sign in to follow this  
Chronx (DayZ)

Clansw.net | Active admins | 50 slots| Teamspeak | NO whitelist | Hacker free | Side chat

Clansw.net invites all of you to attend our opening! Our server is a lag free enviorment where players can come in and interact, get together, pvp and do what they want! (besides hacking.) We have a few things to offer to the community of DayZ.

Free to come in, no whitelist required!

Side chat

Helicopter crashes.

Care packages

Active admins

External admin tool that WILL catch hackers 100% every time.

Server restarts every 12 hours.

22 hour daylight, 2 hour night.

Low ping server based in San Jose, California.

Teamspeak so everyone can jump in and communicate verbally.

Teamspeak information: 173.208.83.162:28975 (No password required.)

We here at Clansw.net would love for you to stop by teamspeak and get to know us and play on our servers, we are looking to get an active community so stop by and say hey! Just search Clansw in DayZcommander and you will find us.

EDIT: To show off the admin tool we use here is a screenshot along with the link, I give thanks to "SilentWarrior" who created this amazing tool. http://dayzmod.com/f...ayz-admin-tool/

adminTool.png

• Like 2

first i want to say this server is great. if there's a problem the admins will try to fix it. every active admins always see them on. one of the best servers i played in awhile. you guys are growing pretty good cant wait to see a full server :beans: :wub:

Great Server , admins are fun too....

Edited by Setman