Sign in to follow this  
officer_d82

Day Z - Funny moments with friend

More footage of jimi and me :blush: Thank you Rocket. I thought I was getting too old for games cause every single new game I get, just doesn't give me that feeling I had back in the 90's while playing games. Your mod gave me that feeling back, I salute you ;)

Is it ok for me to double/triple,etc. post in my own Gallery Thread? I just don't want my 1. thread page to load so many youtube players. It will eventually lag the page, so I'm making new post's to get to the next page. Not trying to get my post count up or anyhing. I don't care about that shiz :s

I understand, that I could just post the links to reduce the loading times, but I prefer the video embedding.

Disconnecting to avoid death in vid 1, tut tut. Exploiting = not cool.

However, highly amusing clips otherwise.

Disconnecting to avoid death in vid 1' date=' tut tut. Exploiting = not cool.

[/quote']

Yea people gonna hate me for that =( The thing is, this was the first time I meet up with my friend and it took ages to find eachother cause we weren't familiarized with the locations on the map. That was really the only time I have done that now and it was just because I didnt want to search my friend again for the next few houres. However he didnt make it in time and we were basically back at 0.

Now we don't have much trouble finding eachoter anymore. We just keep on respawning until we see a familiar location and we meet up there ;) Don't worry bandits killed me many times.

I get what you're saying there D, but it's not an excuse. Rocket's post stating it's an exploit was where i was coming from.

In either case, still enjoyed the rest of the vid's and will watch the news ones when out.

OMFG! Officer D, the first video had me literally in tears! One of the best DayZ videos ever!! People at work had to come see what I was dieing over, so i let them watch.

They didn't get it. They're not gamers so, so they suck!! I got it and I loved it.

Shit now I gotta go watch the other 6 vid's here...

Loved these videos man (except #4, only loved the beginning of it). Pls mor.

Also, where do you guys play? I would like to play with ya. :)

Keep up the good work.

Sweet. Finally done Officer D. In between doing real shit today - cause thats what they pay me for, you don't pay me :( - I watched all ur vids.

Literally outstanding man! U are a true comedian my friend. I will be watching for more vids!

Also' date=' where do you guys play? I would like to play with ya. :)

Keep up the good work.

[/quote']

Well, I'm german and jimi is british so we only play on european servers. We don't really have a favorit one. We just jump around on the DE,UK,FR,FI,SI and EU servers.

Sweet. Finally done Officer D. In between doing real shit today - cause thats what they pay me for' date=' you don't pay me :( - I watched all ur vids.

Literally outstanding man! U are a true comedian my friend. I will be watching for more vids!

[/quote']

Haha don't worry man, I also don't get payed for making these ;) And thanks for the praises. :blush:

Feels like I'm losing my touch in editing these. So this might be the last one. Still gonna upload one pretty much uncut adventure of me and my friends raiding the airfield and that might be it then.