Sign in to follow this  
MarshmellowHippie

What should they add in standalone.

You should have a look through this post :P its shows alot of suggestions already made so you can build on the suggestions etc or even post yours suggestions on his thread so if its a good idea it can be added to this lists

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38742-suggestions-for-the-dayz-standalone-thinking-outside-of-the-limitations-of-an-arma-2-mod/

More Skins AND Clothes! I want to look different. I hate it when i play with friend´s, cause i don't know who is who and an enemy could travel with us and i would think it's a friend cause i can't see the difference.

+ more vehicles and harder to destroy (with 1 km/h crash a tree = engine broken????)

+ more ammo spawn AND less weapon spawn + only spawn in military area

+ only 1st person

+ less medical stuff

+ less food (and less to have drinking and eating)

+ more backpacks

+ more different buildings with functions (Clothing-shop etc)

+ cigaretes + alcohol (yeah i know, wierd shit but in real i would to drink a lot)

+ radio-function to talk with other persons (also should be able to find an locating-tool)

i have so much ideas!

What should they add? I'm thinking along the lines of tents that you can get into as shelter from rain or something.

So, you made a topic about suggestions for SA in a forum for suggestions for SA.