drakenof

Authentication timeout

Got this problem. Only happening on -Olut- servers.

Any idea why ?

Bump - Also happening for me now.

Here too

And me. Six Updater is calling the latest beta patch 93965, but it's actually 94103. Could that be the issue?

I installed the beta patch 94103 manually and it still doesn't work. BI need to do a hotfix. For the time being if you're desperate to play just revert to the older patch. If not just wait for BI to get the issue fixed xD

Seems like I am having this issue as well after the six updater did some sort of update. Was really quick though, took maybe 30sec. I get stuck on the player list (press ok, nothing happens) then authentication failure... Hmm.

Guys like I said there is no way to fix this issue at this moment. Just wait for a hot fix or just revert to the previous patch :D

ok good new i fixed it here is the problem well im using a westell moden that i got form bellthouth to connect to the internet and i have a belken wifi routher and and then i was runing a hard line for the belken to my laptop ok cool well i took of the belken and hooked up straght to the westell moden i got from bellsouth and bam it worked so even thow i was useing my belkin with the ports forwerded and i set it to be out side of the DMZ it was giving the this error but i dont know whay nover the less it works like i have it setup so long story shot connect straght to your moden and i bet you it will work