jeebers3434

Translucent circles around zombies

Date/Time: 17/06 at about 11:30pm

What happened: As the title states I just had a game where a transulcent circle would form around zombies that were within my draw distance but seemingly obscured from direct site. I logged into an overseas server as there were no suitable ones in my region.

What were you using: My bare hands and later M1911/AKM

Where were you: Running north from near Cherno

Currently installed version: A:OA Beta 93825, patch 1.7.1

What server you were on: Might have been US 26.

System Specs: EVGA GTX 570 HD, ASRock Z68 extreme4, i5 2500k

Timeline: I joined the server and discovered that I could see these circles everywhere, odd I thought, went over hill where the circles were and saw that they were zombies.

Attatched is a screen cap of it.

nice xD perphirals bugged. as tiggy stated they normally show up on the edges of the screen.

you have a new type of wallhack for zombies right now.

let's hope people won't be able to exploit this.

I see this too but only @ regular servers. vet servers are fine.

lol, solved guys. on recruit servers you have basic wallhack. any higher difficulty shouldnt have it anymore. Unfortunately the ingame browser can't sort by difficulty or version so enjoy scrolling through to find that recruit difficulty server :D

It applies to more than zombies. All animals and players and vehicles have little markers too, I logged in to one of those servers once. I thought it was a serious bug until I learned about the recruit difficulty haha.

lol, i can see recruit difficulty being disabled in the next patch.

i seriously doubt that this will make the game+mod better.

also regular (not sure if vet has it aswell) servers have it on the edges of the screen (only directional and range)

Been on a server labelled vet that has this too. Needs to be disabled as it shows you where anything alive is.for at least a kilometre.

Well I do like it. I've played more on recruit servers more now because it certainly helps when you start out without a weapon ^^