joshua.colenutt@btinternet.com

[Shut Down] Molten Enterprises US 4268 [99% Free Of Hackers] [Custom Items & Towns] [200+ Vehicles] [Active Admins] [TS3]

So Many Bumps again feel free to ask questions

I got a question! Why do you feel the need to bump the fuck of of the thread? It's dead man, let it go.

no man we have put a lot of time into our server and we are not going to let it die and the best way is to keep it at the top just becuase you can let something go that you have spent many hours working on

Translation (for those who can't read teenage internet gibberish): I refuse to give up; I have put alot of work into this. If you want to give up then you can.

well thats ok but shit son don't make 5 pages of bump bump bump maybe bump every day, share the thread on facebook/twitter give it to your friends etc.

Yup, @Sheep - Go and check the forum rules please, you can bump once a day, no more. If you need to keep the thread active then the best way is to get peeps that use your server talking about it here. TBH, constant bumping just put's people off, hence, your empty server.

Make some usefull posts telling peeps about the server if you want to advertise. I know how hard it is, I have to do the same. let me know when you've read this and I'll delete it if you want.

Edited by Fraggle