Sign in to follow this  
subzero22

Can't find any official servers...

I was playing on a server for a few hours then it went down right before I was going to set up camp. I've been trying for the last hour to find a server that connects to the hive but I can't seem to find any. Did they all go down for some reason or am I just having really bad luck?

Also is there a list of official servers that are on the hive?

Yeah I can't seem to find any official servers either. I don't know what's up.

The hive is down.

Apparently some problems with the hosts. Ignore all the guys saying the standalone is being released. It's a long running joke around here.

hi,

hmm well this sucks then. what am I going to do till it gets back up? lol

Play on a whitelisted private hive maybe :). It's 99% hackers free... :beans:

I personnaly play on this one http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/109642-new-uk-server-balota-buddiescom-great-ping-across-europe/page__hl__balota and I'm very satisfied.

Try the others islands (Namalsk, Lingor, Tavania...) you will have a blast. Use DayZ commander to install them.

cya.

Nikiller.

• Like 1

Yep, I saw a tweet from Rocket this morning asking us to ask the company who took down the server to put it back up. I wrote a nice polite please message on their wall. (No point in being rude or they'll just ignore it.)

I'm kind of stunned, as I felt my character there was my real dayz character and I really cherished her. Had my kit, would go off hunting for game and had survived for about 80 days. Now I feel kind of homeless but I play whitelist servers too. So I still have some place to play. :thumbsup: