Jonesy K

Group recruitment 4-5 people needed - eu time! (Ts3) be online alot! 18 +

Group recruitment

(No Clan)

And hello there my name is Jones i was born 19/01/1993 so yes indeed i am 19 years old if some1 didn´t catch that.

I am looking for mature players in the DayZ land. I was in the clan BC, but decided one day, i was sick of being a overpowered bandit who killed all, yes even bambies! I´ve now decided that i want to form up a small group of 4-5 players who play DZ in eu time, yerh comon man i have a job i cant be up all night everyday!

Something about myself. Born in Denmark, then i moved to Los Angeles in 2009 came back to Denmark 2010, found a girl and is now a everyday worker with a house and a girl. Language i speak - little spanish - french - swedish - German - danish - and fluent english.

We can talk alot more when you join the group over TS3.

What you need! :beans: You need a pair of hard beans to join the group! :beans:

Write appli in the topic or send me a message!

Have a mic:

Have Teamspeak3:

Live in the EU

Name of player in dayZ:

Write a little about youself:

have a deep voice!: Dont blow my ears to hell!

Time playing DayZ:

You have to be skilled, are you!?:

Yerh made a text error. Just mark the toic so you can read all. Enjoy. Lets just call it a test, ot a mistake. indeed yes!

Have a mic: Yes I do sir

Have Teamspeak3: I'll get it, prefer Skype, but sure

Live in the EU, I do live in EU, GMT +2

Name of player in dayZ: Dj Septimus

Write a little about youself: I have played Dayz since it first came out, I love it, I am more of a bandit style player. I like to kill that is everyone who is not in my squad. Doesn't mean I am selfish, I can share my last clip to my teammate if needed.

have a deep voice!: I am good. Not squeaky or anything.

Time playing DayZ: I will be playing starting from 23rd of December for 2 weeks almost every day.

You have to be skilled, are you!?: Hell yeah I am. I am jack of all trades, but prefer to be a trooper with semi-auto matic weapon. Love Lee Enfild for some reason, got more kills with it then with any other automatic weapon.

Sounds good my man, i will send you a message about more info. Teamspeak code and so on

Have a Mic: Sure do

Have Teamspeak: Sure do

Live in the EU: GMT

Name of player in DayZ: Fulk188

Write a little about yourself: Been playing DayZ for a while and i'm really enjoying it. I've been in teams in the past but they've never lasted long due to different and awkward timezones. Would be nice to get into a group of people in the EU :)

Have a deep voice: Of course :P

Time Playing Dayz: 8 months or so

You have to be skilled, are you? Yep, I'm good with a sniper and a decent driver/pilot as well. I do enjoy clearing area's with an assault rifle while being covered by team mates.

Yes

Uk

Blitz

I have been playing FPS for about 10 years, I work well in group games relaying and sharing information on group tactics and enemy positions. I am a relaxed guy that just likes to play games. I have been in the console scene for the last 2 years and have been getting back into PC gaming and Day z was a big part of that.

I hope so!

I have been playing for about a month.

I hold my own with most weapons, but just don't ask me to fly a heli, as we won't go far in it.