cobaas@live.ie

Looking to form a dedicated group

As the topic title says, i'm looking to form a group of dedicated players, im looking for around 3 - 5 players to start this group and to survive Chernarus with.

Anyway, i've been playing for about 4 months, i've played solo and with other players, so now i am looking for experienced players that play tactically and co-operate well together. If you are interested then leave a post on here, ill be checking this forum post often so it will be a quick reply to you when and if you do post.

I'll need to know a few things about you if you do intend on playing, and i'll leave the details at the end of this post. About the group im intending on forming, as i said earlier im looking for experienced, mature players that can play tactically, know the mechanics and gameplay of DayZ to survive, and are friendly to play and talk with. I'd like to be able to log in and log out with the players so someone always has our back, but this won't be decisive on the group, just be nice haha.

Also, timezones are important because i play DayZ on a daily basis, so being able to play at the same time would be very beneficial, anyway here's the bits i want to know, just copy and paste this when you are replying:

Name:

Timezone (GMT, UTC, etc.) :

Speak Fluent English :

Do you have Skype? :

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, etc.)

Time Playing DayZ :

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? :

Any other information that you think applies here:

Thanks to everyone who takes the time out of their day to read this, hope you all have a merry christmas next week!

To everyone who does post here, you'll be hearing from me quite soon!

Thanks again,

Cobaas

Name:keny

Timezone (GMT, UTC, etc.) :est

Speak Fluent English :yes

Do you have Skype? :yes

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, etc.) snipe

Time Playing DayZ :few dayz

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? :like to have fun an

Any other information that you think applies here: Just looking a for a group i can trust in to have fun in the game

Name: Will Caspaa

Timezone (GMT, UTC, etc.) : London (GMT)

Speak Fluent English : Yup (but mind my nottingham accent ;) )

Do you have Skype? : yes its, l00katmydr3ams

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, etc.) Overwatch :)

Time Playing DayZ : Since August

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? : Eagle Eyes

Any other information that you think applies here: Been playing DayZ for a wghile now so i know ways to places, good map reading, good spotter and fair gamer :)

Name: Matthew

Timezone (GMT, UTC, etc.) : EST

Speak Fluent English : Yes

Do you have Skype? :Yes (Arkoninny)

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, etc.) I can both Snipe and be in CQB

Time Playing DayZ : Since around August of 2012

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? : Knowledge of ranges of weapons and various Arma2 elements.

Any other information that you think applies here: I played Arma2 OA before I got into DayZ, so I know a lot about the game and how to go about attacking enemies tactically.

Edited by Arkonon

Name: iiSamtronii

Do you have Skype? : Yes (iisamtronii)

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, etc.): More of the sniper type of player + cover/medic

Time Playing DayZ : Just about a month

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? : Still learning the curve but want to with dedicated players

Any other information that you think applies here:

I'm on all times during the day, so hoping I can find a good group to play with.

• Like 1

Name: Lewis

Timezone (GMT, UTC, etc.) : GMT

Speak Fluent English : Yes (You'll have to put up with the scouse accent).

Do you have Skype? : lewis_seddon

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, etc.) Overwatch

Time Playing DayZ : about 5 months

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? : Good communication, friendly, has morales.

Any other information that you think applies here: I'd like a good group of people (about 4/5) to roll with around Chernarus. Guys I can get to know and befirned. Hopefully we can do this!

Name: zachgibson22

Timezone (GMT, UTC, etc.) : GMT -8 I think. (Pacific coast)

Speak Fluent English : yup

Do you have Skype? : yup

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, ) hmmm. CQB, but I'm gonna practice sniper

Time Playing DayZ : over a year

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? : sneaking, knowing what generally spawns in each building

Any other information that you think applies here: I'd love to get a group of at least 3. But i love bigger groups!!

Name: Zak

Timezone (GMT, UTC, etc.) :EST

Speak Fluent English :yes

Do you have Skype? : yes :; BearsEatPuddinG

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, etc.) CQB

Time Playing DayZ : 1 week prettygood if u ask me

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? : coperation listening

Any other information that you think applies here: i am very mature

Edited by BearsEatPuddin

Name: Jake

Timezone (GMT, UTC, etc.) : US East

Do you have Skype? : daresort

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, etc.) OW

Time Playing DayZ : I ussually play as long as someone else is on

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? : Professional Scavenger -.-

Any other information that you think applies here:I have a Ventrilo server that is less CPU intensive than skype That your group may use.

Name:Jenkins

Timezone (GMT, UTC, etc.) : Florida. GMT -5

Speak Fluent English : YES

Do you have Skype? : Yes , Jenkins Wilson. My Picture is of cherno.

Play-style (overwatch, CQB, etc.) Over-watch

Time Playing DayZ : around 240 hours it says on steam. Also will play whenever anyone else is on. I can be on from any time during the next 2 weeks. After that Il get on around 4 Pm and get off around 10ish or 11. Then the weekends Il be on at any time.

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? : Exceptional sniper, Good communication skills, can be on anytime during my Xmas break during my time off for school which is about 2 more weeks.

Any other information that you think applies here: I have a Exceptional load out for a sniper.

Name: Matt

Do you have Skype? : Yes, Pointybrownshoes is the name.

Playstyle (overwatch, CQB, etc.) Overwatch

Time Playing DayZ : On steam it says 70 hours played. Since it's Christmas, i have a lot more time to play.

Any Skills that you are proud of / beneficial to a group? : I think I am a very well-rounded sniper. Can use anything from an AK with a PSO scope to an AS50. I can also fly any type of aerial vehicle you throw at me. I play tactically and use military terms during combat.

Any other information that you think applies here: I have been a bandit when the time presents itself. Such as when I am fired upon.