Sign in to follow this  
nowak18827@gmail.com

HFB servers Q

I Recently purchased a hfb server and set up all the updates and got the server runging now...the only problem is my character will not transfer into other servers...i have charcter that has been alive for a while now with certain things i want...and when i join my server i start new...and when i join any other server its my old guy..

what is going on here how do i make my character get on my server?and on to others?

did i mess up the updates i dont even know how the character database works...

For instance my server is IP: 174.34.147.91:231

and my server i used to play on is Name: Dayz - US 3622

how do i make my character go on bolth of these...im sure its a version problem if so can someone help me...iv been waiting for a response from HFB server ticket and nothing yet so...

I Recently purchased a hfb server and set up all the updates and got the server runging now...the only problem is my character will not transfer into other servers...i have character that has been alive for a while now with certain things i want...and when i join my server i start new...and when i join any other server its my old guy..

what is going on here how do i make my character get on my server?and on to others?

how do i make my character go on bolth of these...im sure its a version problem if so can someone help me...iv been waiting for a response from HFB server ticket and nothing yet so...

I Recently purchased a hfb server and set up all the updates and got the server runging now...the only problem is my character will not transfer into other servers...i have character that has been alive for a while now with certain things i want...and when i join my server i start new...and when i join any other server its my old guy..

Characters will only transfer to servers connected to the same hive, For example any dayz official hive connected server will load the same data. Any HFB hive connected server will load the same data. Then of course if you bought a Package Plus server your server is run on its own hive which you have access to. The only way to have the same character data across multiple servers is to either have an Official server (dayz mod offical hive) or a Package server (hfb private hive)