Skyren

Banana Bandit Boyz - Recruiting

Experience: A lot been playing since forever ago

What "Class" do you play as: Assault mainly but I can also be a sniper if needed.

Bio: I love playing DayZ and especially killing other groups of players.

Why would you like to join: I want a good group of people I could play with and have fun while killing other players and raiding their camps.

Experience: I'm good at scavenging, finding lots of good guns and I've been playing since some of the early dayz patches

Class:sniper with an AR in my backpack for backup

Bio:I've played a lot of solo, hasn't really worked out in the long run, met up with a group of guys, played with them for a good bit, they started to play BO2 more when it came out. I just want to be a in a good dayz group so I have someone to play with.

Experience: 10 Months

What ¨Class¨ do you play as: Sniper, LMG, Pilot: Whatever you need, I can make it happen.

Bio: Been in alot of clans, looking for something new, anyone who's not afraid to KOS.

Why would you like to join: I'm a Bandit, and pretty confident that I would be useful to your clan.

You can join aswell

haven't been play dayz much

i would like to join the clan because i haven't been playing dayz much but these guys really helped me out they gave me a free car :o +they are very nice

Experience: Moderate, quick learner

Class: Assault

Bio: Played games since i was young, played at high level on the xbox360, but gaming on the pc is always fun.

Why: I've been playing on the server for a while now and it's by far the best server i've joined. Admins are helpful, there's good fun. Running in groups in Dayz would be amazing.

Experience: been playing for a while now

What ¨Class¨ do you play as: Sniper, LMG, Pilot etc... Sniper

Bio: Been playing video games sense I was 6 and love to have fun and play Dayz

Why would you like to join: Been looking for a new clan to join