Sign in to follow this  
scott8295

Banned from Dallas 3 Legion?

So was playing with 6 of my friends, heading up far north to Novy, the server kept lagging and shit for hours, then it finally got a restart, as everybody was connecting back (including myself) said "You are banned." Nobody else was though...?? Whats the problem??? Is this a glitch?? or did I just get banned for no reason?

WELL, I joined their teamspeak wearelegion.ts.nfoservers.com :alpha (lets put a pw on it but make it public) I tried to talk to a guy named chu??? And apparently I got banned for a good reason that he couldn't tell me, till tomorrow. I killed a legion person 2 hours ago, and I don't know if this is for that reason, but if it is, thats pretty lame. W/e 20 other servers and my friend is getting his own.

if you were banned for killing a legion person then that admin shouldnt be an admin.

he clearly dont know how to admin a server and remain calm.

So was playing with 6 of my friends' date=' heading up far north to Novy, the server kept lagging and shit for hours, then it finally got a restart, as everybody was connecting back (including myself) said "You are banned." Nobody else was though...?? Whats the problem??? Is this a glitch?? or did I just get banned for no reason?

[hr']

WELL, I joined their teamspeak wearelegion.ts.nfoservers.com :alpha (lets put a pw on it but make it public) I tried to talk to a guy named chu??? And apparently I got banned for a good reason that he couldn't tell me, till tomorrow. I killed a legion person 2 hours ago, and I don't know if this is for that reason, but if it is, thats pretty lame. W/e 20 other servers and my friend is getting his own.

Patience, I'd see what reason they give before getting to wound up.