Sign in to follow this  
Petrollium

Doorman Is God has some issues

While I enjoy this server and its consistent pop. there is something seriously wrong with its loot and zombie spawns (and the administrators who run the server). A little encounter I had one Doorman is God Chernarus server. Pretty... childish. I could have handled it better, yes, but they just solidified the fact as to why their server is so janky. No one takes responsibility for the issues on the server. Nor do they listen to their community and try to troubleshoot their server issues. I've tried contacting them on their forums and on their "Contact Us" page to no avail. I was banned tonight for this...

So, pretty damn close to verbatim... (seriously, it didn't drag on for any longer than this.)

Me: This server sucks, why do loot and zombies not spawn?

Population: You suck, get rid of your 56k internet

Me: So I'm the only one on the server that has this issue?

Population: Yes, none of us have this problem.

Me: Does anyone have any constructive ideas to stop this?

Population:...

BANHAMMER!!!

Reason: Stoof...

I also posted on the forums, complimenting the server as I like the consistent pop, reliability of not getting shutdown etc.etc. and also asking what I could do to solve the problem IF it was on my end. Obviously DiG takes the easy way out and just bans me. Ultimately solving my problem, though theirs still remains. Which, in turn continues to be the jankiest server I've played on.

Forewarning everyone. 1/2 the time you play on this server you will not spawn loot or zombies. IDK about you but dayz running simulator sounds pretty awesome... Hence why I'm ridiculously upset as to why I got banned :D

Instead of saying the server sucks the first minute something is wrong then actually talk with a Moderator on the server about it.

• Like 1

i play on that server from a while, i had that problem too, but i think it's server lag(in my case, because i'm EU and i don't have a ping under 150...) if you stick in the area for a while in the 100m range you'll see stuff spawning.

then they have an automatized restart system that doesn't work always properly..i've seen a restart skipping live...so it could be because it's a while that there isn't a restart. for the rest i found it works fine..

My friends were on the server when a hacker gave everybody DMRs, and the admin on the server didn't do a thing.

I am a part of the group, just became a priest. I can vouche that items do take time to spawn, but if you wait 5 minutes, they will spawn. I have been playing on the server for a month.

Problem solved. I have had interactions with the admins and it takes time for them to ban someone. I do not know what you said, but it must have been bad enough if words are what got you banned.

Sounds like some server lag, not sure about the ban for asking questions to an admin. Doesnt hurt to try the suttle approach at first though.

I take it back, I was given an infraction for spelling their name wrong along with asking why someone else was banned in side chat. I was not the person's friend at all.

Stay with =DiG= servers. Stay away from =DiG=.