ElakanOnDayZ

61th Squadron Recuriting

Hello, I am the owner of the 61th squadron, we were just created today. I know your like- Oh a 0 person clan, dont join! Well all clans start that way. If you join you will be able to choose a spot you'd like to participate as. If you join you will get the chance to participate in: Group Parties [ 1 weekly ], Traning exercises [ 3 weekly ] and more! When you join you will have many benefits. Such as: Our own server, your own gun if you do not have one, a assigned partner [ If you bring a friend you can be partners just put that in your application ] ------ Required to Read ------ When you join, you will do nothing. Well, your problay thinking- Whaaaat why I thought we were a clan. Well, we were just created and need to get everything settled such as getting a server, setting up all the exercises and more. So we will start being active when we get [ 6 ] members and our server.

so if i joined could i get an svd camo? is that what you mean when you say that members get a gun?

I registerd on your website but cant do anything becouse the comfirmation email was never sent