rob1pr26@yahoo.com

I you're new and looking for someone to play with that can show you around.

I can teach you some things. But Im looking for one dude that I can trust to play with me as a partner. So we can form a squad. This game is best played with a group. If you can learn fast then it wont take you to long.

Edited by rob1pr26
  • Like 2

If you haven't found a partner yet I would be happy to but I will not be playing dayz until Christmas because of computer troubles I have about one month of experience and I'm just looking for a teammate

same here im trying to figure out how to play and what server to play on and the name is Brad

Olá amigos.

I´m new aswell, and I would like to play with someone. It doesn´t matter if noob or veteran. My name is Solrac.

Please feel free to add me, so I don´t have to roam around alone :)

Hey guys,

Id like to welcome you to play on my server, we have lots of nice people who you can team up with and who will help you. Also some bandit groups who make the game fun :)

The server is a whitelisted private hive and we get next to no hackers at all :)

It would be nice to get a new group on the server :beans:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-zombie-world-whitelist-applications-discussion-thread-9945-hacker-free-looking-for-new-players-clans-apply-now/

Cheers!

Panda