hellborn

Need a buddy to play with on a UK server. (GMT +00)

Hey Guys!

I'm looking to team up with someone who plays in the UK (or on a UK server).

This person can't be scared of the dark! (as i mainly play in the evenings Mon-Thur and all day Fri-Sun). They must be serious about teamwork and surviving a zombie apocolypse and needs to be an adult. (sounds like im trying to groom a sex partner or something lol)

Seriously, It's becoming a pain in the arse playing on my own and some dude just runs up to you and unloads on my face (i mean bullets lol) like it's Call of Duty or something.

Optional:- Can record game footage of our exploits to upload on YouTube (i'll still teamup with you if you don't)

Must have Skype and Headset to talk.

The server i play on is:

DayZ - GB #00 - LONDON (1.7.3/98866) [VETERAN][3D=ON][CH=ON][GMT+0] PC Format <3s Multiplay

Thanks, Hellborn

Ill play if you want? Just give me your skype name and i will add and play with you when i am next on. I'm also looking to record in the near future. :thumbsup:

Awesome, then it's settled!

My Skype is: hellbornarmy

We'll get cracking on it tomorrow xLegendaryPro.

P.S. off to a good start as Kid Buu is my favourite DBZ villain B)

Yo! I can play aswell, i have skype etc and im 16, fucking hate bandits -.- been playing the game for a while now so i know what to do, where to go and how to handle situations! i have a headset and chat aswell :)