I am always Friendly

Any new players that need help out there?

Hey, im a new player and i was really wondering if you could help me out in-game. I've added you on skype im jamie.belcher11 and my steam ID is Jamizzle

Just got arma 2 etc.. threw steam for $15 so now im playing some dayz which is fun but I really don't know on what to do go see how it works, and zombies wont go away always find me. Just looking to have some fun with the game and such. Ive seen a bunch of videos have a little idea of what to do just not where to go and such. I don't have a Skype only steam, user name lex9191.

Just got arma 2 etc.. threw steam for $15 so now im playing some dayz which is fun but I really don't know on what to do go see how it works, and zombies wont go away always find me. Just looking to have some fun with the game and such. Ive seen a bunch of videos have a little idea of what to do just not where to go and such. I don't have a Skype only steam, user name lex9191.

That's okay, I mostly use Steam myself too. If I understood right you have a problem with avoiding ''roamers'' am I right? Try moving prone, that reduces your visibility gigantically, as well as the sound of your movement. If a zombie gets close and you think that he is gonna see you then DON'T PANIC AND RUN! Stay prone and don't move, you are almost invisible when laying down on the grass + roamers are as smart as a pile of rocks so you should be fine. :D

I am literally downloading Combined Ops as I type. Ive been playing WarZ, but too many cheaters and hackers, so thought Id try the real game, and bought the Arma pack soley for DayZ useage.

Im very new,

Im basically looking for a friendly rpg style private server , where there is a rule about PK'ing, as Ive had my fill of wall hackers,aimbots,injectors etc. I just want to survive and live, without idiots. If Im fighting a Zombie and dying, I have the choice to pull out and run, with PK'rs I dont have that chance, and it ruins my game experience. I may sound very unworldly, but heck, thats what some PServers are for.

Also will be hoping for any tips etc, will probably meet a lot of you helpful guys now Ive decided to try and join a community.

Thanks for reading, and Happy Christmas

Cate

If you are trying to find a server where people are mostly friendly, then you have millions to choose from. The problem is that they rarely have more than max 5 other people in them. After it goes higher than that it's slaughter-time. I train beginners mostly on low-populated servers because otherwise we couldn't get a mile of the coast. :I But DayZ is fun even if there are less people. I am going to make a story-topic about what you just might get when you team up with me...

Hey, I've been looking around for a server to call home, just got DayZ, still figuring out the conglomeration of controls but the game is very immersive and scary. I love it. I am new to the game, I am a huge STALKER veteran so I understand the whole survival aspect, but yeah, I would love any info on a good server for a noob like me. Pretty sure my Skype is divinebullet 44 or something like that, if you want to add me.