ItsJustKfoss

www.JustSmileGaming.com - [EU] [US] [UK] [AUS] Active & Recruiting

beans_03.png www.JustSmileGaming.co.uk beans_03.png

(RETURNED!)

After a long break from PC gaming I am reinstating Just Smile Gaming!

Just Smile Gaming started off last year as a small clan that grew with the community in the DayZ mod, while we was unheard of at the start of the clan we started to grow a fan base and recruiting new members in to our ranks. JSG became a very popular clan within the DayZ community due to our advertising and helpfulness, after a few weeks our game private server started to become favorites with players and the server was hitting its max players nearly everyday.

I believe we become so popular in the first place in the mod due to the fact of our events, admins and friendliness.

Sadly JSG died due to the fact that I was not active. Well today I am officially bringing back JSG for DayZ standalone, I will be making members who are mature and know how to run departments in to admins to help run the clan smoothly and efficiently as possible.

Happy Hunting guys and see you in Chernarus!

TS3: london4.teamspeak.net:22999 (PASS: quackquack)

1-2413767-560x95--FF5519-FFFFFF.png

Recruiting the following:

- Supply Officers -

- Armory Officers-

- Members -

Please submit an application on our website and then reply to this thread with (APPLIED), thank you for your time!
Edited by ItsJustKfoss
  • Like 1

UPDATE

Namalsk Server is populated 24/7 with over 35 members everyday!

Website is active

Investing in a new server with a differant map

-UPDATE-

All members now get access to admin on the namalsk server! (1 week member trial first)

-UPDATE-

Server Doing Well (24/7) - Looking For More Members To Join Our Server 185.2.136.156:3000 - Please Feel Free To Use Our TeamSpeak3 Server If Your Are Playing On Our Server, IP Is On

www.JustSmileGaming.com

-UPDATE-

Needing Players To Help Populate Our Taviana Server - Was Switched Yesterday So Still Good For Gear, Cars etc.

-UPDATE-

All Pubbers That Play On Our Server & Register On Our Website Has the Chance To Win Top Monthly Player Prizes

-UPDATE-

Winner Of Member Of The Month Was....Portalz, He Was Awarded With A Copy Of Portal 2 Via Steam.

-UPDATE-

Just Smile Gaming was started from nothing no longer then a month a go and now we have become a popular name in the dayz community. We have around over 80+ users on the website with around 30 of them being members but as you know only around 10 are very active, this is amazing as I never thought the clan would be as popular as it is. The teamspeak server always has people logged in the are great to talk to and get to know and the dayz server we host has been very popular with pubbers. We are ending the 2012 year with a big high and I am hoping that 2013 will be an even better year for the clan and its members, so lets get the clan more popular and start getting more active members! I believe that once the dayz standalone is released then the clan can only get better as we are already well known.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

-UPDATE-

Clan leaders are away untill 5/1/2013, the members incharge while I am away is Portalz & Sean. Please contact them if you need anything to do with JSG.

-UPDATE-

Clan Leader is now back, please message me if you need anything that has something to do with the clan, server or ts3.

Story

Reports have be coming in that has been giving information on a known weapons cache that is protected and being used by a group of bandits, these bandits are working under the name of JSG which is a ruthless bandit group that will stop at nothing to protect the weapons they own. These reports tell us the known location of this weapons cache which is on the docks of Chernogorsk. The bandits base is well protected and is ready for attacks on the weapons cache. It is your job to work solo or form groups to attack this weapons cache and secure the weapons for your self and your own base!

------------------------

Rules

- Once killed the JSG bandits will move away from the location as they are only allowed 1 life each to defend the base.

- No snipers or light/heavy machine guns will be used to defend or attack.

- No time limit set.

-JSG members will be wearing soldier clothing so you know who's who.

- The weapons cache is the ural, this ural is full of weapons/gear and it shall not be shot at by any side.

--------------------

Other Services

Just Smile Gaming's teamspeak 3 server is free to use for our members on the server and the details are 85.236.100.85:10937

The server IP which the event will be being played on is 185.2.138.76:3153

Start time is 20:00 GMT