zachgibson22

To Shoot or not to shoot; how do you decide?

EDIT: I was is Celle (if you care) NOT Fallujia.

You all make very valid points. Yes I did disobeyed instructions but there was just that bad vibe. And frankly, I shouldn't have a agreed to anything. Now that I recall, I think a minute earlier i had also heard a gunshot but I had completely forgot about that. If I would have remembered that, none of this would have happened.....

Also he had this planned from the start. After I repawned and played it like i wasnt mad he said Something like (remember this is world chat) "Noob that'll teach you to never trust anyone." Asked me if I wanted my stuff back. I said "you can have it, cause you obviously would rather have my better stuff" I wasn't gonna fall for that shit again.

And Morgan, I was thinking almost the same thing. Since the standalone is coming out soon, I mind as well go for it, on armed people if I feel unsafe at all. :D (not all the time though)

Add me on steam if you'd like! I'm a good leader, even better follower. Also I may still have a good tent but its probably disappeared by now.

zachgibson22

I'm 20, have Skype or steam chat... And even TS3

Hey man . my skype name is xdwj1234x. i am too tired of those people who shoot on sight. also my steam name is dwj1234.add me bro

Not shooting people pays off in the end. Makes the game more interesting. Then again, it all comes down to reading the situation correctly and responding appropriately.