Sign in to follow this  
jae

dayz aus clan

Hi I am think of starting a clan on aus servers any one can join the only requirements are that your not a complete noob I mean knowing they is no loot in the lighthouse second if you are below 13 you are not being a idot and speaking over players third is that you have skype this will change if we get more players we will have teamspeak and last requirement is you have to be able to connect to aus servers so if you would like to join pm me or leave an reply to this below like this

how often do you play:

how good are you (for if you will be able to teach):

what servers do you play on:

skype name:

steam name/in game name:

ps we might have a website soon

Hey mate, been looking for some aus clans for a while, seems a bit too scarce,

Play time: I play a fair bit and have been for a while now.

Skill: I am pretty good at the game, alot better and more fun with people to play with

Servers: I usually play on NZ servers, they seem to give me the best ping.

IGN/Skype/Steam: Skullbasher007

Hey mate, been looking for some aus clans for a while, seems a bit too scarce,

Play time: I play a fair bit and have been for a while now.

Skill: I am pretty good at the game, alot better and more fun with people to play with

Servers: I usually play on NZ servers, they seem to give me the best ping.

IGN/Skype/Steam: Skullbasher007

ok me to this is why i what to start one i will pm you when we have some more players

Heya dude, at first i thought this was a old post i was wrong the 18th.. any way seeing if i can get a chance at nabbing a placement..

I have been searching for a clan/ group for a while, closest thing i have been to are either ones that begin hacking or a group in paticular where one guys is legitly deaf (no lies)

any way Im back lone wolfing, and i would like to get back into a group (before any hacking arrived)

My playstlye Is one from Frankieon1080p from youtube. I dont shoot unarmed players let alone players for no reason at all. if one takes a shot at me, i have no choice but to take them out. I am a keeper of the peace, when one shoots a newbie, i take them out. i share my loot too new comers. basically that , playstyle is deadly when provoked otherwise im the invisiable keeper of the peace.

My skill level is high, although i wont boost about me knowing how to shoot the SVD (still havint mastered it) i perfer the DMR over all weapons, but obviously cann shoot the ak etc to gather suppiles..

any way im hoping to join an elite squad who actually has a semi what purpose when palying dayZ

time: live in NZ i play afternoon to night, and play on bothe au/anz and nz servers

Steam name: nzuniversalRuler

Skype name: jpUniversalRuler

let me know if u require any more info :P

how often do you play:few hours a day

how good are you (for if you will be able to teach): started few weeks ago

what servers do you play on: the nzs and aus

skype name:james.clark138

steam name/in game name:JC the MC

Hey, to the people who have posted before/plan to post up on this possible clan/group, add me on skype and wile we wait for other people to gain interest we might be able to still help each other out. Nothing says we cant play together without a universal banner. So add me on skype and we can have some fun getting to know each other.

how often do you play:most of the day

how good are you (for if you will be able to teach):kinda new

what servers do you play on:Australian

skype name:silent(ATX)

steam name/in game name: alot of ppl have my username on steam

how often do you play: Often 4 hours a day mabey

how good are you (for if you will be able to teach): I know the game well.

what servers do you play on: I play on AU servers but somtimes US servers too

skype name: assassin_991

steam name/in game name: My IGN is Dylan M8