David375

Looking for a Machine Gun!

So I got an M4A3 CCO, AS50 + 6 NATO mags and an MP5.

I will take any MG you offer for any combo of what I have to offer, although I have a preference:

1. M249 SAW (Ammo is common-ish, still a 2-shot kill with wicked fire rate and bigger box mags than M240, can also accept STANAGs)

2. MK48 Mod 0 (Wicked damage with optics, but ammo is sorta rare)

3. M240 (Insane recoil and no optics, ammo rarish, but wicked damage)

I also have some STANAG ammo for the M4 if that helps. I also have a G17 Pistol but I will not be offering that for sale yet.

Yeah, there is a seperate MG version of it. it's just only a little less rare than the Mk48 mod 0, but it sorta sucks as MG's go. high recoil and meh iron sights, plus the ammo is more rare but its a one-shot knockout or even kill.

• Like 1

Ya I found an m240 yesterday spawned in the barracks. Ill be putting my forum back up in less than 12 hours so after that check and ill have some LMGs and more on the way hopefully.

RSB get rid of those duplicate posts, or I might report. and if you have a M240 I might take it. MIGHT. I would still prefer either of the other two over it, if you have them.

Sorry I sometimes click a few times more than I should when it lags and I cannot delete them from my phone so I just mark them as dup's don't mean to spam....

Have an M249 SAW with 3 mags id be willing to trade for the AS50 with mags and the M4. Will be logged on tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't seen this post in forever, but I am back and I still have all the stuff. Dennis, if you trade both of those for both of mine then I accept. that is, if you still have them. I might even throw in my old MP5 (no ammo tho, its got none)