Sign in to follow this  
running_target1

Looking for AUZ clan.

I am looking for a Australia clan. As I live in Australia

ING: running_target1 (same as steam/ts3/skype)

Skype/TS3: have both

Experience I have: iv played 237 hours of arma 2 and about 90 hours of dayz.

im just looking for a clan that i can join and play with and have good time :)

Try balotabuddies.com

The clan's so good, I happily play there at 300ms ping from West coast US.

AC

Hey mate, GamingAustralia have a great whitelisted private server. There are plenty of other guys looking to team up and currently several clans battling for supremacy. You will find our website here: www.gamingaustralia.net where you can apply for whitelisting or have a chat with others on our brand new forums.

We also have a Teamspeak channel: Server Address- gamingaustralia.net or the ip is 27.50.70.189

There are plenty of guys willing to help and usually only about 15-20 players so you will have plenty of room for yourself if you just want to go solo.

Server details in my sig. Hope to see you in there!

I found a real fun server to play on.. They call it factionZ.. Basically you choose to join the east or west faction and work together to take out the enemy. Its real fun if you like to work as a team. Also the server has no hackers which i thought was cool. It takes a short while to sign up but trust me.. its sooo worth it. Ive been playing it for a week or 2 now and I haven't had so much fun in a while.

Link to sign up:

http://servers.vigilantaddiction.com/

Once you sign up you have to request access to join FactionZ.

If you have any problems then ask this admin.. hes pree helpful: http://servers.vigilantaddiction.com/index.php?/user/1-strikes/

Im from NZ and my mate is from AUS.. would be cool if u played