theszerdi

DayZ[QF] Namalsk - New Towns/bases - Mission Events - No Blood Suckers or EVR - Max Cars + Auto Refueling - Always Daytime - NPC's

Rawr, Server's been up for a bit, now being hosted on a sweet machine, so no lag! Its like a Pepsi Can, New IP, same great server  :), Come join us!

Come join the fun with us at Namalsk IP: 98.243.72.183:2302 We are still hosting the best damn server on the internet for having a great time surviving not only Zombies and other players but our NPCs are outfitted with nice gear all you have to do is kill them to get it, or do one of the many missions that pop up.
  • Group now works perfect, you can group up and see a green triangle for each person on the map that is in your group no matter were they are!
  • The new IP is being hosted on a Super Computer that most people would kill their mother to own!
  • Missions are still there and running Great! Coded in by TheSzerdi,Falcyn,and myself.
  • Red missions are the smaller missions, and most have 3 NPCs guarding them. In some of these missions you have the opportunity to get a 50 cal sniper gun!!  
  • Green missions are the large missions, and have either weapons crates filled with almost every gun in the game MK17s,Sa58V CCO and RCO, DMR, M40A3 just to name a few guns in the crates. Also there are supplies too(I know its like and infomercial "No wait there is more!" LOL) the other missions have APCs, Hummer with a grenade launcher, or one of the several Attack Helicopters (warning for the vehicles bring a Jerry can they all spawn empty) 
  • We have a Custom Debug Monitor created by TheSzerdi that shows all the info you need to know, FPS(Frames per-second), Days Survived, Zombies killed, Head-shots  Murders,  Bandits killed, Humanity, Blood Level, and Next Restart. Our webpage link is also there come by and say HI!
  • We have well over 200 vehicles on the server.
  • The Czech Vest Pouch is now a suicide bomber vest that can be detonated with the scroll menu. The scroll menu option will not appear if you log in with the vest on, just drop it and pick it back up to get the option.
  • Biplane's & LittleBirds now have M240 mounted facing forward and controlled by pilot's trigger.
  • Ability to remove undamaged parts from vehicles.
  • Voice over sidechat deal 2500 damage per 5 seconds.

TheSerdi said this the best

"We will not ban or server restart just because we got killed / Camp raided. We ONLY ban for log confirmed hacking, voice over side chat, combat logging, and excessive racism/bigotry/douchebaggery. so don't be a pussy and  alt+F4 cuz we won't!"

So get on and have a good time with us ever have aquestion just hop on TS and chat with one of the admins one of us is always on.  

Come by and say HI

Mongrell (Pat)

Hey guys, our server is still up but some of you don't know where to find it due to the new IP change. We averaged 40 people at one time and that's been disrupted. Our server is pretty damn awesome if I say so myself and I urge you guys to get playing if you want some good ol' fashion DayZ fun!

Those details again:

98.243.72.183:2302  Come on down!

Port changed due to new server box. 98.243.72.183:7000 is now the address. Will be up and down this weekend as we get it fully setup.

QF Tavi will be 98.243.72.183:7001

JSRS, CBA_CO, and STHUD have been tested and are fully functional with no noticeable degradation of performance.

Bump

Yepper we got a stable and fast server installed and running great come join the fun